user profile
Sign in
user profile

I`m mentally exhausted; please help?

by Seller_UAia9vdUvpRAv

Private Label / Brand registered
Since August 26 of this year, I have had my main product it contains two color variations, it was deactivated and removed from the buy box by Amazon supposedly due to “pricing error” I say apparently because at that time I was selling it below of the price that I usually sell it. I usually sell it between $ 20-25 when it was deactivated, I was selling it for $ 18.99, and I had to lower it to $ 16.25 to get the buy box back. The strange thing about it is that the other color variation, which is the same product in the same listing, was not affected.
Since then, I have not been able to raise the price of my product without losing the buy box, which has forced me to keep it $ 16.25, which incurs a loss of my investment in each sale in a few words, Amazon has brought me almost to the point of bankruptcy. I have opened dozens of cases with seller support but, none without success; they told me that my product is eligible for the buy box and that I should have no problem, but everything remains the same.
I only receive the same email templates in each case which has caused me a lot of stress, depression, and anxiety; I can’t take it anymore. I think I will end up doing something crazy this anxiety caused by this matter is getting too intense.
I do not wish this to anyone; tens of thousands of dollars invested in this business, and suddenly they take you out of the game just like that?
Another data Amazon sells the same product that I mean is my competitor that causes me a lot of doubt. I do not know if my account will be suspended for this post, but Amazon did not leave me any other choice than make it public here, since I could never communicate with a manager or got my case assigned to someone competent.

I hope this post catches the attention of Amazon, and someone can help me.

Thanks!

Tags: Buy Box, Listings, Pricing
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_pBEwo8CxxHc63
In reply to: Seller_UAia9vdUvpRAv's post

I’m going to be truthful. With a title like yours, Amazon won’t touch this thread for legal reasons.

This is on top of the fact that Amazon does not reach out in this category.

EDIT: I see you have edited your thread title. Amazon did not put you in this situation, your business model did.

user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S

Amazon has NOT brought you to the point of bankruptcy.
You have done this to yourself by continually lowering your own price to a point that you are losing money just so you could keep the "Buy Box’
Forget the buybox if you are losing money in order to get the buybox.

user profile
SEAmod
This post has been deleted by moderator
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post