I can not reactivate my account

Hello. Please help me find out.
My account was suspended.

I got emai:
This is Serena from Amazon’s Account Health Support team.

I am responding to your question regarding your account status.
How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide one of the following documents in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.
– A business license, if applicable.
– A bill that is dated within the last 90 days for " piped or natural gas, electricity, piped water, or internet service" with name and address visible.
The name and address on the document must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, and Turkish.

How do I send the required information?
Please submit your documents by following this link: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/performance/dashboard?ref=ah_em_ap. Once we receive your documents, we will review them and decide whether you may sell on Amazon again.

What happens if I do not send the requested information?
You have 90 days after receiving this notification to either provide a valid appeal or choose not to appeal. After that time, you may contact disbursement-appeals@amazon.com to request your funds. We will conduct a separate investigation to evaluate your account. The policies we put in place are to protect our customers and selling partners. If we find that you have engaged in deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or have abused our systems or repeatedly violated our Policies, we may withhold some or all funds in your account.

Thank you for selling with Amazon,

Serena S.
Amazon.com Seller Support

I uloaded utility bills and valid card in my seller center July 23, 2020. And I sent email on seller-performance@amazon.com.
All documents are correct, they belong our company and all of them complete. But still yet I can not reactivite my amazon seller acount.

I can not find out where the mistake is. I called to hotline July 29. I was told it took 3 more days for cheking. But nothing happened.

What I should do for reactivation now?

There we go! Your very own thread! :slight_smile:

First, it can take 30+ business days for a response. Please do not send multiple inquiries as that only increases the workload for those doing the reviewing.

Look through: Info: Why was my account suspended, immediately after registration? to see if youi may have missed something, such as a spelling difference or any other small discrepancy.

Yep, I manage to make my own thread :smiley:
Can I do something to get reactivation more quickly?

No, sorry. Amazon is a great platform to learn patience.
You have to keep in mind there are likely hundreds or thousands of applications that are waiting to be reviewed. It’s a long line… :snail:

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.