Hyperwallet problems

I requested payment. Amazon sent the payment to Hyperwallet. Then Hyperwallet wanted to transfer it to me. did not happen. I updated the transfer information again. He tried to transfer again and again failed. By the way, he always deducted 10% of money from me … He cut money 2 times and was not transferred. When I talked to the customer representative, he said that they could no longer transfer money and that the amazon authorities should solve the problem. I asked them to redirect my money back to my amazon account but they didn’t. I submitted the situation on the Amazon help page, but they are saying solve your problem by contacting Hyperwallet. I am talking to both Hyperwallet and Amazon but my problem is not solved. I cannot get my money. The money was both diminished and pledged within Hyperwallet. can you help me?

Nobody on this forum or at Amazon will be able to assist you.

You need to deal with Hyperwallet, and consider more traditional banking options, like a real bank.

These money transfer services are notoriously unreliable.

Hello there
Did you get your money?
I have mistakenly defined my hyperwallet australia account for my amazon.fr and amazon.it marketplaces, the account has been verified, but my local bank has not been paid, although I have spoken to both amazon and hyperwallet many times, the answer given by amazon is still, we have the transfer successful hyperwallet will solve your problem. When I call hyperwallet, the payments of the european marketplaces do not come to this account. Since the payment of the European marketplace does not transfer to Australia, why when I entered this account, they verified my money and nobody answers this is very meaningless and absurd …

Hello there
Did you get your money?
I have mistakenly defined my hyperwallet australia account for my amazon.fr and amazon.it marketplaces, the account has been verified, but my local bank has not been paid, although I have spoken to both amazon and hyperwallet many times, the answer given by amazon is still, we have the transfer successful hyperwallet will solve your problem. When I call hyperwallet, the payments of the european marketplaces do not come to this account. Since the payment of the European marketplace does not transfer to Australia, why when I entered this account, they verified my money and nobody answers this is very meaningless and absurd …