user profile
Sign in
user profile

Huge increase in Product Compliance Requests today? Keeps increasing....!

by Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9

We are a very large seller and were down to 88 PCR’s this morning.

Then a few hours ago the number started to grow… not only that, it keeps growing by the minute. If we reload the page, there are more requests.

We are now up to 253 and counting.

Is anyone having a similar issue?

Not only that, you cannot sort the page at all – it’s completely out of order (it’s not even by date). If you have multiple SKUs on an ASIN, it counts multiple times and shows up in different places on the list.

Anyone having these issues??

-John

Tags: ASIN, Listings, SKU
945 replies
Most helpful reply
user profile
SEAmod
In reply to: Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9's post

Hello to Sellers who Posted on this Topic,

I have received information to answer 3 persistent questions raised in this thread, and before I do, I want to thank you for your incredible patience.

ASIN level documentation requirements.
If an ASIN has multiple SKUs against it, document submission is required only once per ASIN to be approved.

What documents are required for collectables or items created prior to 2008?
Sellers are required to provide the safety documentation for all toys products targeting children 12 and under regardless of the manufacture date.

Account Health impacts.
If you do not provide the required information by the applicable deadline, we may:

• Remove the relevant product listings
  • Suspend your ability to add new products and/or listing privileges
  • Withhold any payments due to you
  • Pursue legal action

We reserve the right to take any further actions that may be necessary in our sole discretion.

• Note: Account Health Ratings are not effected by product compliance submissions unless there is a policy violation.

Amazon Moderators

Jump to reply
945 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_8sanCjJ2M3HON

Yes, I am having the same issue.

user profile
Seller_1h2J2mjiwbosT

Yes, I got 263 requests out of about 1,100 active skus. This makes no sense. I had Funko Ghotbusters Slimer Plush on the list last year. Funko does not carry the documents for discontinued products. so I deleted the item. I saw that it is still active on amazon. Is amazon trying to get out of the toy category?

user profile
Seller_1h2J2mjiwbosT

I also had some Aurora plush on the list. I did everything right and requested documents from Aurora. I supplied those documents and it got denied. So even when providing the documents from the manufacturer it gets denied.

user profile
Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9

1 hour later – now at 323 (roughly +75 in an hour)

user profile
Seller_1h2J2mjiwbosT

Lol, I am at 387 now.

user profile
Seller_7fDvP7HqrPiee

From those of you that have received it are they all plush or an assortment of items, I am getting them for Plush and Coloring books sold separately ( not with a plush)

user profile
Seller_KBCm412v6XX3F

Yes. I have been getting notices for a couple of weeks. My appeals have been denied and some listings have been removed.

user profile
Seller_UJMIO4dRvmTdh

I just received three product compliance requests, but when I click on screen to view them absolutely nothing comes up. How am I to rectify these when I can’t even view them? Help!!!

user profile
Seller_kgnkb4VBCwWrQ

Yes, I have received it as well. This is my first complaint so not sure how to take action. Can someone suggest what kind of document they need in appeal?

user profile
Seller_DlmIBvh1upBD9

We sell a wide variety of products – so they are coming from many different types of products.

We are up to 368 now.

Go to original post