user profile
Sign in
user profile

How's business?

by Seller_oahPyJgVEZB9P

How’s business, everyone? Mine is down from last year. A lot, like 20% or more.

Can’t wait for Chistmas!

Tags: Amazon business
189 replies
189 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_2RiEpTSsu9Aoo
In reply to: Seller_oahPyJgVEZB9P's post

Business is as bad as I’ve ever seen.

user profile
Seller_8heIxAf1mLwgp

Up a bit today but still not the greatest.

user profile
Seller_4yYAp1XLdueEg

Mine is really slow…not much excitement anymore on amazon like it once was…Ebay not much better…Hang in there…!!

user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX

Sorry to say, by June 1st this year we surpassed 2019 total sales, had to heir 3 new employees to keep up with the demand.

user profile
Seller_ujScHTwvcsrwf

im thinking christmas will be dire. My sales are down because of the unmanaged COVID fiasco.

That looks to get worse, not better, in the coming months…unless you sell grave blankets.

user profile
Seller_fGluy2Rns9Cfx

Can’t complain

user profile
Seller_wb4FffyknH7Lh

This is sort of a silly question because it really depends on what you sell. My business is up and tracking inline with the last 10 years of growth. The largest issue for me at the moment is supply-chain related. I have a group of products made in the USA and when the stimulus hit, the low wage employees decided to stop working because of the stimulus and fear of COVID. I’m still waiting on goods ordered in February to get delivered. It would typically take 3-4 months for delivery. This has caused some items to go out of stock - not good. Still, sales are good. No complaints.

user profile
Seller_7Lx7qHpKTs3qo

This is the beginning of a deep depression. Unemployment sky high, a million reported every week, no government economic stimulus, no funding for cities and states, Americans running out of money, and congress golfing and vacationing. Some people must live in a fantasy world If they think were in a good place right now.

user profile
Seller_nRFmxiQg4EGrw

Our Amazon sells are way down; but we expected that. We sell only books, and haven’t been able to source fast sellers since March. All the fast selling stuff sold by Memorial Day; most of what I’ve been able to get since then is very long-tail. And textbook season was pretty much a non-starter this year.
OTOH, we can barely keep up with the eBay side of the business.

user profile
Seller_RTlQJrZ51M2XI

Tell you why as Amazon has taken over all the buy boxes. Where is the loyalty for 3rd party sellers?

Go to original post