How to withdrawal amazon “gift card” balance into my checking?

I had a few gift cards from Christmas, I uploaded them to amazon gift card balance, but I can’t figure out how to withdrawal those funds to my checking account.?.?.? Please help!!

Limitations.
Your Amazon.com Balance cannot be used to purchase other Gift Cards, prepaid open loop cards, or certain third-party gift cards. Gift Cards cannot be reloaded; resold; used for payment outside of www.amazon.com or its affiliated properties; used for unauthorized advertising, marketing, sweepstakes or other promotional purposes; redeemed for more than face value; transferred for value; redeemed for cash; or returned for a cash refund (except to the extent required by law). No portion of your Amazon.com Balance may be transferred to another Amazon.com account. Neither your Amazon.com Balance nor your Gift Cards may be applied to the purchase of goods or services at any Amazon-affiliated property outside of the United States.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html%3FnodeId=3122091&app-nav-type=modal/ref=gcf_r_sf_tc_c_d_b_w

That’s because you can’t. It’s a gift card not a cash card. Spend the money on Amazon and enjoy your purchases. Or next time, tell those that are buying you gift cards to just give you cash instead. It might be tacky but it kind of depends on who’s giving the gift cards.

Just get a job, and then you wont have to worry about it.

closed #5

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.