user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to track a TBA FBA order?

by Seller_fY6dI71dCelqs

Trying to track an Amazon FBA order

ex: TBA93XXX477XXXX. I cant find a link on internet, was going to try to call SS later…but thought Id ask here first, buyer saying never received.

Is there a link anyone can provide, so I can go back see its enroute progress and to track FBA orders please.
TIA

Tags: FBA, INR (item not received)
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd
In reply to: Seller_fY6dI71dCelqs's post

Your buyer needs to contact amazon directly. This is why you pay fba fees.

There is no way for anyone but the customer to track amazon logistics. Oh, other than amazon.

user profile
Seller_6jArZRYefnmh4

Amazon Shipping and tracking numbers that being with TBA can be tracked by using this link:
https://track.amazon.com/tracking/TBAXXXXXXXXX the “x” being the tracking number.

user profile
Seller_fcqESQsiDtNkg

FBA orders are between Amazon and their buyer.

You don’t need to track them.

user profile
Seller_UhaXmZNFTc4mz

Have you been able to track the package? I shipped my order via Amazon Logistic, it was fulfilled by my company directly, but with the tracking number starts with TBA. There is no way to track it /(ㄒoㄒ)/~~

I call the SS and they just provided the Amazon’s contact number, the Amazon’s customer service says I need to ask the customer to contact them, but the customer be advised to us. …

user profile
Seller_3hVj9IvtVRWiA

I never noticed seeing the TBA numbers for our FBA orders. But I never really looked for them.

user profile
Seller_unZxre80rtxW4

Amazon has begun sending MCF orders using their own delivery service. I was provided this link:

Moderator edit(Ale_Amazon): Removed external URL.

user profile
Seller_MzxmzVms7HNW5

All amazon logistics orders with TBA93XXX477XXXX tracking can be now tracked through swiship. Simply put the tracking in.
Here is a link example:

Moderator edit(Ale_Amazon): Removed external URL.

user profile
Seller_rpwxjC95NIJjm

https://track.amazon.com/

It works well when I tested it.

user profile
Seller_QF8TQIUii1aBl

I was able to use parcelsapp to track Amazon Logistics. You have to copy and paste the order number (ex. xxx-xxxxxxx-xxxxxxx) and it will tell you whether or not the item was delivered.

user profile
Seller_Ump3FJNVZMm2a

Now the parcelsapp asks you to sign in using the amazon logins. Im worried to enter my amazon seller account login in their site. Is this legit?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post