Mentioned in MWS DOCS:
- Log in to the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Management Console using your Amazon AWS username and password.
- Click SQS to open the Amazon SQS Management Console.
- Select the standard queue from which you want to receive notifications.
- Click the Permissions tab.
- Click Add a Permission.
- In the dialog that opens: set the Effect to Allow. Set the Principal to 437568002678. Set the Actions to SendMessage and GetQueueAttributes. Finally, click Add Permission to save your changes.
But the SQS console panel has been modified. How should I configure it now?
I don’t know much about SQS, so I hope to get help.
Some of my settings are like this, but I got an error
“InvalidAttributeValue: Invalid value for the parameter Policy.”
“Resource”: “arn:aws:sqs:(here is my queue address)”