user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to send customer feedback survey reminder

by Seller_s4FcYeTPVRIdC

Good day Business Owners and Entrepenuers:

I though being a seller with Amazon would be easy, but not! I have sold product, which I am grateful. However, my customers are not completing the feedback survey. Does anyone know how to send feedback reminders to the customer? If so, please advise me. Much thanks.

Tags: Fees
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl
In reply to: Seller_s4FcYeTPVRIdC's post

You may request seller feedback / product review – but only one request.

You may not send a “reminder”. Even if it weren’t breaking policy it would be a very bad idea.

“Safest” way to request feedback / review is to use the button provided on the order detail page.

user profile
Seller_qz1y4XweLE9SO

Buyers on Amazon do not tend to leave feedback or reviews. There is a button you can click from your Shipped page, under Orders/Manage Orders/Shipped. This is what Amazon gives you to use.

You cannot contact Amazon’s buyers. And often, as seen in the forums, requesting a feedback or review beyond that can get your account suspended.

The average feedback is 1-2%. Amazon’s buyers do not take the time to leave feedback. They figure Amazon is a big company and doesn’t need anymore — unless they are angry about something.

user profile
Seller_9Uf78DYSZ2lcW

Very few amazon customers provide feedback or reviews. Just try to provide the Best possible products and customer service so that hopefully any feedback/reviews you do get, will be good. (because unfortunately, many buyers tend to only give feedback/reviews when there are problems and not when things are perfect.)

Bugging customers for feedback can not only cause them to complain about you, it can also cause Amazon to further limit or block your ability to communicate with customers or even endanger your amazon account.

No, selling on Amazon is not necessarily as easy as some youtube gurus would have you believe.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post