How to Reactivate your account?

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format. These documents must be authentic and unaltered.

The name and address on the document(s) must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Polish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Russian. If the documents provided are not in one of the supported languages, the original document must include a notarized translation into one of the languages previously mentioned.

My account has been deactivated after registered,
and I had appeal the documents that matches with the registered address amazon team required but still rejected… i dont know what I should do now??
when I did register the amazon team had charged my credit card for profesional account, ist possibel to ask refund?? if I do terminate my account

thanks…