user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to effectively report bugs of Amazon Lightning Deals?

by Seller_duUEN9hIla9pO

We would like to report to amazon about there are some abnormal phenomenon of creating Amazon Deals, these bugs have affected legal rights and interests of Amazon sellers.

We found that there have been a number of sellers on Amazon who can continuous 7 days deals without limit since February. As we known, the normal rule of the 7 Days deals is that one SKU only can be created once a month, but these sellers seem to bypass the recommendations of your system and create deals without limit through some third party service or software.

We also got a partial copy of the code and a copy of the Google Chrome plugin from a third party. This plug-in has the following instructions included;

1.Gathering some Asins which can participate in the deals with high price on Amazon in advance, the add the Asin to the seller central inventory. Then using the software to participate in the deals. After successful participation, using the function of SKU modification and changing it to the SKU which needed to participate in the deals, then deals created successfully.

1. In order to achieve the purpose of continuous 7 days deals, cancel the running deals near the end of the current deal, usually around 23 o 'clock on every Sunday by Seattle time, then the upcoming deal start successfully.

It’s a pity that we tried to write to many of Amazon’s public mailAddress without getting a reply! Can someone from Amazon contact me after seeing it?

Tags: Deals, Reporting
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_oBpzSx63lT55p
In reply to: Seller_duUEN9hIla9pO's post
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_oBpzSx63lT55p

It’s been 6 months and still no one is dealing with this. Amazon is a platform that can’t protect compliant sellers.

user profile
Seller_iWXFkSKlNDAiO

I have seen asin selling 7-day deals for 18 consecutive weeks in the category of Massage Gun. At the beginning, I thought it was a category problem, but later I found that more and more categories have sellers selling unlimited 7-day deals.

user profile
Seller_lVPuxUd7hx31O

I hope Amazon will pay more attention to this problem, it hurts the interests of our compliant sellers, these continuous 7DD sellers have a lot of traffic support, they have a 7 day deal every week, to my surprise, their prices have never been reduced.

user profile
Seller_kxaqfCjESqnsA

As far as I know, many Chinese sellers have done such a thing. They deal for 7days and get a lot of profits. I have complained about it, but I didn’t get any feedback.I even wonder if this is due to corruption in Amazon.Why else are these consecutive 7daysdeal sellers not penalized by anyone

user profile
Seller_nJ22mCR78peEC

Yes, I have also seen this problem, the continuous 7-day spike activity has never been interrupted, which hurts the interests of our compliant sellers. This seems unfair to most sellers on the platform. Hope that solves this problem.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post