How to contact Seller Support when you can't log into your Seller Central account

If you experience any sign-in issues, try the following steps:

• Verify that you are using the correct email and password combination.
  • Ensure that there are no extra spaces in your password. This can happen when you copy and paste your password.
  • If you are prompted to enter a Two-Step Verification code, verify that you entered the most recent code you received; older codes will not work. For more information, see Two-Step Verification FAQ.
  • Clear your browser cookies and cache or try logging in with a different browser or device.
  • Use our Password assistance page to verify whether the email address you are using is the one registered in our system.
  • Log on to Seller Central using your new email and password combination.

If these steps do not resolve the sign-in issue, please contact Seller Support using this form and describe the issue in detail.

Finally!

To many sellers have had this issue when their account was closed out by seller performance without any way to contact Amazon except through Customer Support.

This page will hopefully help with that.

ETA - EXCEPT that it has only 2 options! Password reset (which already didn’t work) or Account termination request.

So how does this address:

??

Thats good you posted this but it did not work in my case yesterday. I updated my banking info a one day ago, and tried to login yesterday only to see “not authorized” with no notifications, no emails no place to get into the main page to reach forums or seller support, to click anything.
So this does not work for all issues just letting you know. I emailed seller performance and “J” as was not sure what was going on. Then I was able to login and then a red flag appeared stating that they thought my account had been hacked but it was me updating my info.
it was helpful to know that if banking info is changed that they froze everything as a safety measure as it could’ve been a hacker- Thank You Amazon​:+1:t2::slight_smile:but it scared me lol
So I went to Seller Support opened a case and let them know it was me updating info to reflect new tax id and bank information… still waiting for my deposit method to be put back as they told me they will upload it again and for me not to manually enter it…image|231x500

Is this form available if you can’t sign-in? How do we find this form if we can’t sign in?

If you are not able to sign in at all then how do you get to this form? By the way the link is not working.

**CATCH 22: If I can’t Log In to my account, then I can’t reach Customer Support OR the new form! If I CAN Log In, then I can reach Customer Support and don’t need the new form. Nothing is accessible to us unless we can Log In. IS AMAZON GOING TO TELL US WHAT GOOD THIS INFORMATION IS? Thanks, Carole

I logged out of my account and tried the link. The page came up fine.

omg - you can’t access this page unless you’re signed in to your account???

I guess I have to get a laugh out of this… Title “How to contact seller support when you cant log into your seller central account”

If you cant login, how is anyone suppose to read this post? :thinking:

The Forum is publicly viewable and searchable.
Anyone can see this post–frankly, most posts–at anytime (unfortunately).

It might be advisable for Sellers to bookmark (copy/paste text below):

• the link to this topic:
    https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/t/how-to-contact-seller-support-when-you-cant-log-into-your-seller-central-account/625218

• link to the form:
    https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/contact.html?

Eh, well thats good to know

This post shows the need for a humor section in the forums. Then, I’d say something like …

Hey Amazon, how about “How to contact Seller Support when you can log into your Seller Central account.”

ba dum tsss

The same thing happened to me. Updated bank info and the next day won’t be able to log in again. Also received a red flag says my account was spoofed. Take me 3 days to get my account back by on the phone with Amazon.

split this topic #16

A post was split to a new topic: New account

Yup now all is smooth phew LOL that was a scare LOL I did not get a red flag until I emailed seller performance then tried again moments later then it allowed me in then red flag appeared LOL thank God Its changed as we wanted everything under the business not personal LOL

I tried to write a email to seller performance too, but no response from them! How long did it take to receive an email back from them? Thanks!

I emailed them within the hour I was able to go into the account and then the flag appeared previously it would not let me anywhere I had no choice but to email them. May have delays due to covid