user profile
Sign in
user profile

How to contact amazon seller support?

by Seller_N5eo0QcbblE1r

I want to talk to customer support over phone. But can not find any phone numbers.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us?hhSupport=true&hhFooter=true . this link gives me nuts, asks me questions, gives us useless links, but does not give me information about how to call / chat / or get call from real person from seller support.

Maybe there is no real customer representatives in amazon seller support? Or I did something wrong

Tags: Customer
7 replies
7 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_i3DcETKK41A76
In reply to: Seller_N5eo0QcbblE1r's post
  • Go back to the link you provided. Type 123 in the Tell us how we can help box (you can type anything really).
  • Click ‘Get Help’
  • Look at the bottom of the widget, and you will notice a new link ‘Contact Us’ appears after you click ‘Get Help’
  • Click ‘Contact Us’
  • This should take you to the page to select the reason for the contact - choose what it is

Now, based on your account, and the reason for the contact, you will be provide the methods of contact; phone, email or both. If you do not have a phone option appearing, then either that type of issue is only to be done via email, or you do not have a Professional Selling Plan account (i.e. paying the $39.99 monthly subscription fee).

If phone is an option, provide your callback number. Amazon will call you usually within a few seconds of submitting it. Amazon operates on a ‘callback’ option and why you cannot find a phone number.

user profile
Seller_oahPyJgVEZB9P

There’s a trick to bypass all that. Use cell phone or read here. It’s discussed extensively.

user profile
Seller_vjeE5qYn999QA

We agree completely. YOU did nothing wrong. Amazon has Absolutely USELESS seller support. Might as well say they don’t offer. Wasted more than 1/2 day more than once, just trying to access our account. Were late in fulfilling order, as they, after 3 HOURS on the phone, could not give us address.

You are also right - links they send to verify your account are only usable IF you can access your account!

user profile
Seller_lIxjaNyFg9YRi

There is no live person to talk to in seller central support

user profile
Seller_AAtAlIHUBtOGN

Seller Support for us is the absolute worst. They read off cue cards and have never sold one issue I have. Its a joke. My dog can do a better job than them. Im so tired of it.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post