How to buy Amazon return and damaged items

This may have been a swered before. Does anybody know the connection on how I could buy Amazon return and damaged items by the truck load? I am not looking to resale them on Amazon. Also I know about Genco and other auction houses. I am looking how to get them directly from Amazon. Getting them from an auction house I seem to be paying double or more the price. Still a good deal
For my business but in the end they don’t come from Amazon but rather their warehouses and I a
Sure that some of the good items are being taken out.

Any help will be appreciate it. Also I live in Louisville so right next to Lexington where most of the returns seem to go.

The auction houses buy a LOT at a time… Are you ready and willing to do that? If so, reach out to amazon and I’m sure they are willing to sell to you for the right price.

Have you tried contacting someone from Amazon corporate in Seattle ?

+however I am really sure that you can buy a few truck at a time. I had another affiliate do that.+

Then ask your “affiliate” how they did/do it.

If I were an affiliate…I doubt that I would divulge any real information that would create competition for me.

Sadly Amazon corporate always has the same answer. “We do not sale out return products” yet I buy them by the truck load every day. But I understand about the volume, however I am really sure that you can buy a few truck at a time. I had another affiliate do that.

Thank you for the ideas.

Yes trust me they don’t, the just want to resale you the same stuff with some added profit. Sorry I was meaning a seller affiliate not my affiliate.

closed #8