user profile
Sign in
user profile

How long does the review take for registration as a developer?

by Seller_uOfiWDOBL6lYP

Days ago (December 28) I sent my application to register as a developer and be able to obtain my MWS keys, apparently the same day I received an email indicating that my application had been accepted.

"hank you for completing your Amazon Selling Partner API (SP-API) Developer Profile.

Your request for access to SP-API has been approved. You now have global Marketplace access to SP-API based on the roles you requested.

To view your Developer information, sign into Seller Central, and under the Apps & Services menu, click Develop Apps. "

However when I enter from my central Seller to -> Apps & Services -> Develop Apps a message keeps appearing that says
"Your developer registration is under review
You will be unable to add new application clients until this review is complete. "

I looked at the request history and apparently a second request for registration was started automatically after the first one was accepted …

Does anyone know anything about this or how long does it usually take for the registration to be approved?

Tags: Registration, Seller Central
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Y7RS9pvWYQkLs
In reply to: Seller_uOfiWDOBL6lYP's post

It can take weeks (or months) to get approved. But since you got an email saying you were approved normally you should be good to go at that point. I don’t know why your account says “under review”. If you figure it out, please post here to let us know. If you don’t hear anything for like a week, I would suggest you open a case (or post on the existing case) and ask Amazon what is going on.

Dynamic Enterprise Technologies Inc
Seattle Washington USA

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post