How do I try to reconnect and fulfill cancelled orders that I didn't get notified about?

1. I had a bunch of orders that were cancelled because I did not see that they were placed and wanted to see about contacting the buyers to see if they want to order again?
  2. I did not have the system set up to send me a text when an order was made so I missed the order. My email account gets so much junk mail. And I don’t check it often enough. Is there any other ways to make sure you get the orders asap?

1. I use the Amazon Seller’s App for my phone. It sends me a notification (and a ka-ching sound!) each time I receive an order.

I had a bunch of orders that were cancelled because I did not see that they were placed and wanted to see about contacting the buyers to see if they want to order again?

Ouch, that’s bad. You had a bunch? Orders don’t get cancelled automatically until 30 days have passed. You didn’t check your Amazon account for orders for a whole month?

Is there any other ways to make sure you get the orders asap?

Yes, check sellercentral at least once a day. It’s quick and easy and takes just a few seconds. You should always check for both orders, and buyer messages. You’re required to respond to messages within 24 hours, and if buyers ask for returns or need other help and you don’t respond, they can open A-Z claims and be refunded automatically. You don’t want that to happen, so always try and check at least once a day.

Once orders are cancelled, the buyer information goes away. Even if you had access to it, it would be a bad idea to contact these buyers and ask them to buy from you again, as if they waited a full 30 days and you did nothing to fill their original order, they aren’t going to be happy and almost certainly wouldn’t be willing to order from you again.