user profile
Sign in
user profile

How do I talk to an actual human at Amazon for help?!?!

by Seller_2AZ1T0nESctqN

Can anyone please tell me explicit detailed instructions on how I can speak with an actual human being at Amazon to get my issue sorted.

I just receive an email from Amazon telling me they have gone ahead and initiated a refund to a customer for a refund without my consent. The claim is that the order was unable to be delivered. The address used was the exact address given by the customer and was not manipulated in any way. I purchased the shipping via Amazon and the USPS. How is this my fault that USPS cannot deliver something?!?

Tags: Address
31 replies
31 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_Xpktjspu2oF5C
In reply to: Seller_2AZ1T0nESctqN's post

Other than visiting their office who knows.

user profile
Seller_d7Z0MKOJalf7S

If the package could not be delivered then it should be returned to you and you would have to refund anyway.
What is the problem.
I am guessing this is an SFP order since it was refunded without contacting you first.
For these orders Amazon handles the customer service for these.
If the package is not returned to you then you can file a Safe-T-Claim for reimbursement.

user profile
Seller_0O69KFvrK41OD

|| SEAmod removed inappropriate comments. ||

You want to actually speak to a human at Amazon

It’s almost impossible t get a human being and even more so to get a reasonable one.

According to the article on the Verge even that doesn’t work. (google the verge and amazon marketing scams)

user profile
Seller_jcx9zKHIbPR63

Its not easy to reach a person anymore

user profile
Seller_2y8IE3tTTO9yO

If the order couldn’t be delivered, then it was sent back. Is this a SFP or FBA? If an item is returned, you have I think like 24-36 hours to issue their refund before Amazon does it without your consent. If it was undeliverable, it was probably sent back, the customer contact Amazon and inquired about it and when Amazon noticed it was sent back, they issued the refund.

user profile
Seller_JFHcOi6zlrD4s

If you did get through to a human, you wouldn’t be able to understand them anyway, their accents are too thick

user profile
Seller_PVDw2QJglOTgQ

HAHA. We bottom feeders do not get to speak to any actual people. they have computers to push us around for hours and days only to keep giving you the same standard responses. They expect us to provide great customer service. I say it’s time they start leading by example. I have never been so frustrated as I have been trying to contact an actual person on here. It’s an exercise in futility.

user profile
Seller_DZ1maDmp7Xt2o

You don’t, you just wait for all the pieces to fall and try to remedy the situation, via email… you can leave your phone number in the contact and maybe they will call you back and probably they won’t…

So better duct tape that phone to your body, and answer all calls…

user profile
Seller_D4sdYqWsLgV0W

Why would you want to talk to a human at Amazon? 99% of them don’t speak English properly anyways and you cant understand a word they say…

I prefer to deal with them via Email 110% of the time.

user profile
Seller_ehKSJd8vVOPpT

Call the 800 number…Follow the instructions…and WAIT!!!

Go to original post