How do i reactivate my account?

Hi
i submitted utility water bill once to reactivate my seller account but amazon said the document is not enough can someone guide me here what documents i have to submit to reactivate my account. can i submit credit card statment and bank statment with utility bill ? does it work ???

No. Only send them what they ask you to send which is a utility bill. The acceptable types are in the original request you received from Amazon. The name and address on the bill must match the name and address in seller central exactly.

We have reviewed the document(s) you recently provided but do not have enough information to reactivate your seller account at this time. We were unable to verify the document(s) you provided. During our review, you will not be able to sell on Amazon. Funds will not be transferred to you but will be held in your account while we work with you to address this issue. Please ship any open orders to avoid further impact to your account.

Why is this happening?
Your Amazon seller account has been deactivated in accordance with section 3 of Amazon’s Business Solutions Agreement. If you currently sell on Amazon, we need additional documentation to verify your payment methods and your identity.

How do I reactivate my account?
Please confirm that there is a valid credit card on file, and provide the requested document(s) in .pdf, .png, .jpeg, or .gif format.

The name and address on the document(s) must match your name and address in Seller Central. Please certify that you have provided the document(s) in one of the supported languages. Supported languages include: Arabic, simplified Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian, and Vietnamese. If the documents provided are not in one of the supported languages, the original document must include a notarized translation into one of the languages previously mentioned.

Dear sir now maybe you can understand what i need to do? if you can plz tell what documents i have to submit… im still stuck with this problem ???

You need to post the original notice which includes the list of documents they accept. A water bill should be acceptable as long as the name and address match seller central.

If you downloaded the bill from their website, try scanning it or printing it to a jpg file and resubmit it. Other have had issues with pdf files.

ok thanks HDMS i will try to do that…:slightly_smiling_face:

Hello @Big_l,

Thank you @Mississippi_Hot_Dog for sharing your thoughts on this issue!

As @Mississippi_Hot_Dog suggested, you would need to post the original notice to understand which documents to submit.

Please follow the performance notification you received and provide all of the documents which have been requested.

If you need any more help on this, do feel free to post it on the Seller Forums platform.

Regards,
Hermione

hi there i submitted utility bill and credit card statment but still amazon seller team said that the documents is not enough. they requested only for utility bill and a valid credit card on file… Now can someone help me here t how to solve my problem ???

Amazon did not ask for a credit card statement, this is why you were rejected.

whats that mean a valid credit card on file ?

Look at your card. Does it say Debut, or Prepaid on it?

• No? You have checked that it is a true credit card
  • Yes? You need to provide Amazon a true credit card

yes i have the true one. and amazon already charged 0.01 cent from my credit card . i have also debit card and i know that we can use debit card only for deposit method and credit card we can use for charge method… now i am still confuse i have a ligle utility water bill and i have a ligle credit card which is the best in amsterdam … again i have the same question… what is a valid credit card on file ???

That means nothing.

No, you need a bank account for deposit, not a debit card.

I already told you.

If the card you provided to Amazon is a true credit card, then you have a valid credit card on file

“A valid credit card on file” means that you have a valid credit card listed on the seller side of your account.

Account Verification Utility Bill & Credit Card Questions

Credit Card Requirements
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=G861&ref_=ref_macs_cc_faq

Seller Credit Card FAQs
https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html?itemID=UQLF3C3HXXXERLC&language=en_US&ref=ag_UQLF3C3HXXXERLC_cont_19791

I will cover the most common reasons, in no particular order, for your submission to be refused. A lack of response likely means that you are in a really long queue and they have not reached your submission yet. Amazon can take as long as 45 days to respond to your submission.

1. You did not send the documents that they actually asked for. Many people send bank account information, landlord contracts, etc, instead of a utility bill that amazon is asking for.
  2. Your Name does not match exactly across all the documents. If one includes your middle name then they all need to. If you married and your last name changed and your documents do not match because of this then you need to fix that then resubmit the documents.
  3. Your Address does not match across all documents. North may be spelled out in one and another may simply use N instead. This does not match for Amazon.
  4. Your Name on your credit card does not match your documents. Or you are using a debit card that does not act like a credit card when Amazon places its dollar hold on it to confirm it is valid.
  5. Not sending all pages of the document
  6. Utilities are in someone else’s name
  7. You have not sent one of the utility bills that they specifically asked for. This bears repeating as I see it so often on the forums.
  8. Sending screenshots
  9. Sending .docx which is not accepted
  10. No valid credit card on the account
    https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/help.html/?itemID=G861&ref_=ref_macs_cc_faq
  11. When Amazon says ‘Valid credit card on file’ they mean that it has been entered into Seller Central under ‘Account Info’ under ‘Charge Methods’. They are not asking for a credit card statement.
  12. If you are an international seller from outside the US, is your credit card open to international charges?
  13. While Amazon accepts bills and documents in PDF format, people seem to have more success with the JPG format.

thank you very much. i hope now i can solve my problem …

again i have question if you dont mind. can we use a credit card for two marketplaces or just one?? because i have two marketplaces on my account???

You can use the same card for multiple marketplaces for the same account.

ok thats good… it means just i need to update my account charge method

closed #19

This topic was automatically closed 175 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.