user profile
Sign in
user profile

How could this seller still be allowed to sell on Amazon with 98% negative feedback

by Seller_sCAO3GrewLpVV

I’ve read quite a few seasoned sellers with good seller metrics posting here about account being suspended for the smallest infraction. But I see sellers like this with 98% negative feedback some complaining about fake products, fraudulent seller still selling happily on Amazon. Just wondering how these sellers escape the Amazon bots.

Here’s the seller’s name and feedback page:
WAK-US

Tags: ASIN, Fees, Pricing
109 replies
109 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_NTDpmta8wJEe7
In reply to: Seller_sCAO3GrewLpVV's post

Volume, as long as the actual ODR is below 1% then your normally perfectly fine even if you get a ton of negatives against your seller account.

user profile
Seller_DZ1maDmp7Xt2o

Colemans…

They are probably selling from overseas… Maybe from that favored nation… That can be so problematic…

Plus they’re generating fees, for Amazon…

I would move on and not be worried about it???

user profile
Seller_Hi7wbO2Kbo6bl

Odd. Most of the early pages have good feedback (or a few negatives struck through by FBA).

I wonder if they stopped selling and sold the account, or if account hijacked?

user profile
Seller_G53rrrmDqxLLo

Did you see the shipping times, " Usually ships in 3 to 5 WEEKS".
Unbelievable.

user profile
Seller_lYLz1roOGTQRE

Read those feedback comments. It seems obvious to me that the commenters are not native English speakers. I would bet money all those negative feedbacks are fake and from a competitor trying to sabotage the account. Amazon probably knows that, too.

user profile
Seller_zwa0vzNCUEGen

Im pretty sure the rules are not enforced the same on domestic and overseas accounts and I doubt they pay the same fees

user profile
Seller_VfMkkHmAWiKaO

Their feedback was completely different if you go back to Septembers feedback and before, it’s more 4-5 stars with a few sprinkles of negative then all of a sudden it was all negative.

Based on the repetitive feedback made in the same broken English with bad typos and punctuation by different “buyers”. I can assume this is an attempt to get the account removed by a bot or by a competitor.

I would imagine he’s in discussions with Amazon to resolve this but they’re anything but fast at fixing problems.

user profile
Seller_dd8CaWlh9ntK2

Seems that amazon rules apply to certain geographical areas, while other not.

user profile
Seller_wCglRGzmL6Y0J

How could this seller still be allowed to sell on Amazon with 98% negative feedback

with Amazon’s new feedback policy– isn’t that where we ALL are heading?

user profile
Seller_lxHW2EO2qTZcw

Is it Warehouse Deals?

Go to original post