user profile
Sign in
user profile

How can I reactivate a deactivated account?

by Seller_lye9VjaeD6kxI

Hi,

I’d to list a couple of books for sale (<10). I have a buyer account and I tried to list them. I got the message

This email address is associated with a deactivated seller account. Please contact seller-performance@amazon.com to request reactivation of your account.

I’ve sent email to that address multiple times and never received any reply. Is there any other way to get it reactivate it?

Thanks

Tags: Address
8 replies
8 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT
In reply to: Seller_lye9VjaeD6kxI's post

Did you email that account from the email address that’s associated with the deactivated account? If so, I would try emailing from a different email address.

Additionally, because you are able to post here, I suspect that you are able to log in to Seller Central. You should be able to open a case with Seller Support (copy the message you received into it). You can use the shortcut here: Phone Support and Seller Help - Creating Cases - Help and Contact us changes once again (updated).

user profile
Seller_lye9VjaeD6kxI

I’ve sent email from my other email account. Yet no reply either.

user profile
Seller_lye9VjaeD6kxI

Still no reply. What should I do?

user profile
Seller_lye9VjaeD6kxI

Yes. I have 3 cases open. But there is no way to track them and there is no response of any kind.

user profile
Seller_ovEmTblHe8Whx

Greetings from the Amazon Forums Team,

At this time we are recommending that you review your Performance Notifications, as at times responses from Seller Performance may be found there instead of an e-mail. Please note that in some instances, if no new evidence for an appeal is offered, the Seller Performance may not respond further regarding your suspended account. Thanks for your understanding and have a great day.

-Glenn S.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post