How can I know where my products are displayed?

I have launched advertising for my products for days, I have tried to find my products advertised by searching in its search terms but useless. How can I know where my products are displayed? Thanks.

Even if you are the only seller of the item and do not have the Buy Box, your ads will not run.

When a listing shows: +Available from these sellers+ and you are the only seller, there is NO Buy Box.

I have buy box. But I want to know where my advertisements are displayed. Do you know how to find them? I am really grateful.

There is a difference between the BuyBox and the Add to cart button.

By the way, unless you are authorized by Apple, directly, please remove “Apple” from your titles. You may not use the trademark name in your titles. Good way to a fast suspension.

You may add in your bullet points, that it is “compatible” with Apple watches, but never in the title.

yeah, you are right. What I have is add to cart button. Sorry.
Is it really that serious to have ‘apple’ in our title? We sell replacement watch band fit for Apple watch, Fitbit etc. There are lots of shops selling the same products on Amazon, which using some familiar titles. We have title like this only for improving the rate flow. When customer search these names, our product would be showed in the search page. Please give me some advice.
THANKS

Very serious. Apple is extremely protective of their brand name and if you get flagged, your account will be suspended for IP infringement. There is +no+ coming back from an Apple infringement, since Apple will +never+ withdraw the complaint filed against you.

I forgot to mention, you may not use +any brand name+, as a keyword. This is another common mistake sellers make.

Here’s an example of a long time seller, getting flagged for using the brand name, +Disney+, in keywords and they are an +authorized+ retailer, of Disney products.

Please read through, Optimize listings for Search and Browse, but especially, Hidden keywords: +Don’t include product identifiers such as brand names, product names, compatible product names, ASINs, UPC codes, etc.+

Never follow what other sellers are doing. It may take years, it may take an hour, but eventually, they will get caught.

Use bullet points to note that it is +compatible+ with Apple watches.

As an aside, using brand names for generic products or +similar+ items, is considered, +Search and browse manipulation+ and not permitted. Remove ALL brand names from your titles!

You are making the same mistake, many sellers make.

The use of Brand names in the title is encouraged, +IF and only IF+, the item you are selling is the exact same brand, you are listing.

You may not, under +any+ circumstances, use a brand name on a generic item, that is similar to an existing brand +or+ use a brand name as being “compatible with” an existing brand, in the title.

As for Keywords:

Hidden keywords

Amazon provides sellers with an opportunity to add hidden keywords for a product. These keywords should only include generic words that enhance the discoverability of your product. For example, if you are selling headphones, your hidden keywords may contain synonyms such as “earphones” and “earbuds.” Hidden keywords are not required fields.

Here are some best practices for providing hidden keywords:

• Don’t include product identifiers such as brand names, product names, compatible product names, ASINs, UPC codes, etc.
  • Don’t provide inaccurate, misleading, or irrelevant information such as the wrong product category, the wrong gender, out-of-context words, etc.
  • Don’t provide excessively long content. Respect the limits that are set for different fields.
  • Don’t provide redundant information that is already captured in other fields such as title, author, product description, bullet points, brand, etc. It won’t improve your product placement in search results.
  • When entering several words as a search term, put them in the most logical order. A customer is more likely to search for big stuffed teddy bears than for teddy stuffed bears.
  • Use a single space to separate keywords. No commas, semicolons, carets are required.
  • Don’t include statements that are only temporarily true, e.g., “new,” “on sale,” “available now.”
  • Don’t include subjective claims such as amazing, good quality, etc., as most customers don’t use subjective terms in their queries.
  • Don’t include common misspellings of the product name. Amazon’s search engine compensates for common customer misspellings and also offers corrective suggestions.
  • Don’t provide variants of spacing, punctuation, capitalization, and pluralization (“80GB” and “80 GB,” “computer” and “computers,” etc.). Our search engine automatically includes different case forms, word forms, and spelling variants for searching.
  • Don’t include terms that are abusive or offensive in nature.
  • Abbreviations, alternate names, topic (for books, etc.), and key character (for books, movies, etc.) could be included as keywords.

Thank you for your patience and advice. I’ll remove those brand names and change the keywords. THANKS A LOT

My pleasure. Always better to be aware and correct problems, before they begin.

In the future, if you are not sure about something, ask in the forum. Be well and good luck!

According to Seller University:

Optimize listings for Search and Browse
Customers must be able to find your products before they can buy your products. Search is the primary way that customers use to locate products on Amazon. Customers search by entering keywords, which are matched against the information (title, description, etc.) you provide for a product. Factors such as degree of text match, price, availability, selection, and sales history help determine where your product appears in a customer’s search results. By providing relevant and complete information for your product, you can increase your product’s visibility and sales. Below are some general guidelines to improve your product listings.

Product Detail Page
Each individual word in the Product Name (Title) is searchable on its own. For example, a product called Laura Ashley Sophia Collection 300-Thread-Count Pillow Cases (Blue, Queen, Set of 2) is better than Blue Pillow Cases. This is because the recommended Product Name above includes this information:

Brand - Laura Ashley
Product line - Sophia Collection
Material or key feature - 300-Thread-Count
Product Type - Pillow Cases
Color - Blue
Size - Queen
Packaging/Quantity - Set of 2

The use of Brand Names is encouraged by Amazon.

So, I attached an example regarding the use of Brand names.
I have a kite that is quote on quote “Disney Princesses”. Clearly not by Disney, it is manufactured by What Kids Want.

So how would I go about creating the title of this kite?

Also, I thought I read somewhere that I could put the names of the characters that were in the picture either in the title or keywords. I.e. Cinderella, Snow White, Rapunsel. Is this false?

Many thanks

closed #12