user profile
Sign in
user profile

How can i hide my address?

by Seller_JFHcOi6zlrD4s

Now that my address is shown when someone clicks our business name …I don’t like it

Non the less I was clicking around looking at where sellers are located (because I’m nosy)

And I noticed, that a few sellers have their name listed only …no address

How do we get our address off? …Do we need to bribe someone at seller support? …How much?

Tags: Address
196 replies
196 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_X9AxWaXfNnGAl
In reply to: Seller_JFHcOi6zlrD4s's post

The process to update everyone takes time. Eventually, everyone will be set up the same.

Dave

user profile
Seller_nTxIp5cRYludC

You can hide your address but not your name unless you go incorporate (LLC) etc I believe.
If the name is there a google search returns the address.
Move to ebay. Buyer only sees your name AFTER the sale, which I can understand. Before is **.
Lower fees on ebay, no 90 day returns/rentals, delivery confirmation means delivered and the list goes on !

user profile
Seller_cCzOKNQAUJTHn

Where do people see the address? I haven’t been able to locate on our own profile anywhere.

user profile
Seller_TAR4raGcT1rdg
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_dy0iaamuixQa3

I have a PO Box for my address. Not my street address. Think about that.

user profile
Seller_7iQjFTabKHqyC

We have already had someone come into our store and make a scene when we explained that they needed to return through the Amazon process. Retail store and Amazon are separate legal entities.

We love to have more foot traffic but as we all have experienced Amazon buyers tend to be way over the mark in terms of reasonableness.

Wish we could hide the address.

user profile
Seller_MtYwRHJQ27LjO
user profile
Seller_XPQSvMusdKU7W
user profile
Seller_7TDapjBVYWnBE

As you can see this sneaky Chinese seller below has changed up some things…so Amazon, what will you do with Sellers that do this? This company is definitely not registered in Dubai.

Anyone can visit the business registry and find this out. So how is this allowed?

user profile
Seller_CW0P5hgbsiqWX

You are looking at it the wrong way. You stated you were a business, consider it free advertising.

Go to original post