How can i download the php orders library

I go to the page at
https://developer.amazonservices.com/doc/orders/orders/v20110101/php.html/179-6689037-5434362
which i assume will allow me to automatically process my Amazon orders.

However the DOWNLOAD button yields just a blank page.

How do i download the actual zip file?

Seth Russell

I may have miss understood what you meant … and I think I see it now. The download of the zip should start but doesn’t. HHhuuummmmmmmmmmm …

Still read this just in case …

It doesn’t work that way … It doesn’t automatically do anything.

That page contains a zip file that you download, unzip and install the PHP from. You then configure the PHP.

Edited by: Oneida Books on May 2, 2013 10:27 PM

Note ^1^ : I think you may be very confused on MWS and what it does. [You should read my thread … UPDATED … Welcome to MWS Sept 2012|https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/thread.jspa?messageID=1669466�]

Note ^2^ : API … means ‘Application Programming Interface’ … An application programming interface (API) is a protocol intended to be used as an interface by software components to communicate with each other. An API is a library that may include specification for routines, data structures, object classes, and variables.

The download button for the library yields a blank page. Therefore i cannot get the php library to install my code. Try it yourself and see if you can get the library from that download button.

Seth

Edited by: speak_to_me_catalog on May 2, 2013 9:18 PM

Edited by: speak_to_me_catalog on May 2, 2013 9:19 PM

Edited by: speak_to_me_catalog on May 2, 2013 9:19 PM

It worked for me, without issue.

If you continue to have problems, PM me with your e-mail and I will e-mail you a copy of the zip file.

I tried attaching it here, but looks like Amazon don’t allow zip attachments.

Yes, i was able to download the library also. Apparently Amazon fixed the problem.

That would be because I contacted them last night after I realized what was happening.

They messaged me later that it was fixed … but Trevor needed the points … lol … you’re welcome.

closed #7