user profile
Sign in
user profile

How can I download my custom feed?

by Seller_9Hr9qbRYDMSts

Hi there!
I sell using Amazon Custom. Generally I create one item on-site, and then copy the information (x and y axis, width & height, character limit, etc.) from the one item into the spreadsheet (Amazon Custom Feed Template), and then copy it for my remaining items. This works well, because my items are essentially the same.

Today I created an item that I used options on, as opposed to just “fill in the blank” text fields. So, with that, I am not sure how to copy the information from the new listing into the template - for bulk upload.

Is there any way to download that item, so I can see how the formatting should be for options? Currently I only know the formatting for text fields.

Any help would be greatly appreciated! I put a help ticket in, but in my experience, help with custom items is usually really slow.

Thanks!
Jeanne

Tags: Fees, Listings
2 replies
2 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_TBS8GuuKXgJz2
In reply to: Seller_9Hr9qbRYDMSts's post

Hi, sorry for the delayed response.

1. On the Inventory link, click Manage Inventory.
    2. Click Custom Products.
    3. Click Enable Custom Products via Upload.

The explanation for each of the required fields is available on the Data Definitions tab. Make sure that your preview image and custom font URLs direct to a static hosting site.

For an example of a working URL for a font, click here

For an example of an image URL, click here

When you save your file, make sure it is saved as Unicode File. If you are using Windows, follow these steps:

1. Once you have filled out your template click Save As.
  2. In the bottom right, click the small arrow next to the Save button and click Web Options.
  3. In the pop-up window, click the Encoding tab.
  4. Choose Unicode from the drop-down menu under Save this document as.
  5. Save your document as a Text-Tab Delimited (.txt) file.

If you are using IOS, when you save choose UTF-16 Unicode Text (.txt).

-Donovan

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post