How can i download all my amazon inventory on excel file

I am trying to download all my Amazon inventory to Excel file. Seems like it is impossible to do it directly from seller central. Is there a software to that helps me to download all my Amazon inventory to excel file. Any help will be much appreciated

Call or email your Amazon account rep they can do it(I have done this a few times)

Do you mean Amazon Seller Support team?

They can do it by category, yes. I believe you need to read below though.

If you just want the inventory report, you need to have a Professional subscription. It will open a menu option under “Inventory” that will allow you to get your inventory reports and details. These reports aren’t very detailed, but are enough to work with (Title, SKU, Description, Quantity, etc depending on the specific reports). Of these, the outdated but very useful “Active Listings Report” is the most heavily detailed.

If you want a report you can just upload back to Amazon, you need Seller Support’s help. They unlock a different report, one at a time, for each selling category. You might need the subscription to access the download page, but I’m not certain. This report remains available for 3 to 7 days.

Inventory, inventory reports, choose open listings report, hit the request report button.

Once downloaded can click on download in the same place on the file, it might open in notepad, then select all, copy and paste into excell.

I am no techie, but have found that if I highlight the inventory page by page and copy it into the first (A:1) cell, I get all the information… (well, not the descriptions etc)

but for the purposes of inventory, pricing, etc
it works for me

then I add categories etc - pretty easy for a working copy

UNDER INVENTORY, YOUR GOING TO HAVE TO PLAY WITH IT A FEW TIMES TO GET IT RIGHT. AND SAVE AS A .TXT FILE I BELIEVE. ITS BEEN A WHILE FOR ME

" Inventory, inventory reports, choose open listings report, hit the request report button.

Once downloaded can click on download in the same place on the file, it might open in notepad, then select all, copy and paste into excell. "

+1

or if FBA

1: Reports
2: Fulfillment
3: Left side of Page : Welcome to Reports
4: choose the option in which you need data from
5: Follow steps provided at the top of the page

Good luck with your business.

reCommerce

closed #9