Has anyone received the notice about selling in the Toys and Games category yet?
Last year, my first notice about this arrived in early September.
FWIW, the criteria are already published at Holiday Selling Requirements in Toys & Games.
Performance Criteria based on Seller-Fulfilled Orders (not fulfilled by Amazon)
- Your first sale on Amazon must be prior to September 1, 2019 and does not need to be specific to Toys & Games.
- You must have processed and shipped at least 25 seller-fulfilled orders from August 15, 2019 through October 14, 2019.
- Your pre-fulfillment cancel rate must be no greater than 1.75% from September 15, 2019 through October 14, 2019.
- Your late shipment rate must be no greater than 4% from September 15, 2019 through October 14, 2019.
- Your order defect rate must be no greater than 1% as of October 14, 2019.
You’re a couple months ahead. Normally around September/October.
FWIW, the last two years the first notice was sent in July. But hey, thanks for the link. I guess they updated it in the last couple of days. When I checked it just a few days ago, it still had last year’s dates.
Wow, way to be sorta rude about it. In 2018, the first notice I received was September 4. Nothing in July or August. But ok…
No need for an afterthought.
Take a chill pill, buddy.
The emails have gone out to some. Received mine today, Aug 1. Linked post from @fba_all_the_way…who maybe isn’t?
The e-mail arrived today, as usual, in advance of the qualifying periods.
This for the new guy that ends up saying “Why can’t I sell hungry hippo for Christmas” LOL. You know we are bound to see a post alike.
This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.