user profile
Sign in
user profile

Hijacker brand name -XFQUIJ

by Seller_3LjYeyEufHl3r

Hijacker brand name - XFQUIJ, the brand holder is hijacking our product brand in a large number on Amazon. I hope the staff of Amazon Forum can help us restore our product brand. The case needs to be upgraded, otherwise we cannot correct the brand. The system prompts that the brand is under the control of the brand owner, and we need your help very much

ASIN:B017HMGYYY
GS1 UPC code:B017HMGYYY
My brand name -BUnknownA
Case Number -11700388801
USPTO registered -No
Uploaded “real world images” -yes

Tags: ASIN, Images, Listing hijack
201 replies
201 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Sandy_Amazon
In reply to: Seller_3LjYeyEufHl3r's post

Hello @henanqifengzhibaofuw

This is Sandy from Amazon. Thank you for providing details regarding your brand hijacks case.

I have a few questions regarding your case before I escalate to appropriate teams. Would you please answer to the following questions?

1. Is your Brand BUnknownA registered with Amazon Brand Registry?

2. Have you sent in a detail page abuse report? Support has also mentioned this in your case 11700388801.

Please let me know. Thank you.

Sandy

user profile
Sandy_Amazon

Hello Sellers,

Thank you for responding here with similar issues. I understand many sellers are experiencing similar issues and I will read each of them carefully and escalate to partner teams for review.

In order to keep this thread on topic with the OP's issue I will reach out to each of you in a private message once I have some updates from partner teams.

Please allow me some time to investigate and escalate these issues. Once I have updates I will contact all sellers individually that have posted here. Thank you for your patience.

Sandy

user profile
Seller_OChH0VD9utdxq

Walking into this thread like…

user profile
Seller_qu5sni5sssmqj

It’s appears that many sellers of “affordable” jewelry believe they are having their listings hijacked.

All seem to use “branded packaging” that is a pouch of some kind with a “brand name” on it.

None of the listings posted were listed with authentic GS! UPC codes registered to the “brand name.”

None of the so called “brand owners” are brand registered and appear to be bombarding this forum because they can’t report the alleged “hijacker” through brand registry.

One of the posters here, @Bontumesan has posted the same exact photos and other drivvle in at least two other threads making that seller a thread hijacker.

We get it you guys, “affordable” jewelry listings in black bags with no registered brand and non GS1 UPC codes are having the brand name changed. Take the correct steps to protect your “brand” by taking the correct steps BEFORE LISTING.

user profile
Seller_DPMukZEvQgxaE

Why some brands have been corrected and some haven't been corrected? My brand has been registered, but it hasn't been filed. I don't know if it can be restored

user profile
Seller_fZYr9FOkikEq3

@cmk_27

Jewelry doesn’t need to be packed in bags. Can it be packed in large boxes?

I think you are like a hijacker. Should you be maliciously modified without a registered brand?

I’m also a jewelry seller. You don’t know. I’m spreading rumors here. We sell goods hard, but because we have no registered brand, we are maliciously modified the brand, and you still slander the jewelry seller here

Will the victim be wronged by you? Can’t you ask for help if your registration has been maliciously modified?

I am very angry. Why would a seller with such an idea deserve to be hijacked without filing?

Should we be hijacked if we can’t register the brand?

Not all sellers have registered brands. People understand each other’s medicine, not slander!

user profile
Seller_sg3y5RvRnYAlj

@cmk_27

Is it illegal for sellers not to register brands?

Do you know why you can frame it at will?

Can't you find Amazon to help the seller when being attacked maliciously?

Can't ordinary sellers ask for help many times in the forum?

Would you like to put a small ornament in a large box?

Can't you customize the packaging without a registered brand?

Is it illegal for jewelry sellers not to register brands?

Excuse me, many sellers can be maliciously modified without registering a brand?

Does the brand seller have no malicious hijacking?

Can the brand seller maliciously preempt listing?

user profile
Seller_dyYfygHDZjwLJ

Only two asins are processed in the performance notice

B01LY0FN56 B074QGBJSV B017HMGYYY B00TQIAMAA

Please delete the illegal brand XFQUIJ

user profile
Seller_DPMukZEvQgxaE

@Sandy_Amazon

XFQUIJ hijacked my product brand, and my Canadian product brand has been corrected. The American product brand has been prompted to be controlled by the brand owner. Please help me correct the brand. The malicious hijacker XFQUIJ should be reviewed in a centralized manner. After reporting, you will be prompted:

Thank you for reporting a violation on Amazon. We received your report and will notify you by email after it is processed.

Complaint ID: 11709155341

user profile
Seller_pfEN8IYeJZvOm

@henanqifengzhibaofuw

Please submit the brand screenshot I provided to Amazon. This is purely malicious modification. I have reported it for you, but Amazon has not replied. You can continue to request @Sandy_Amazon Amazon's help, I believe he can help you recover. I was also hijacked by XFQUIJ. I hope you can recover as soon as possible!

Go to original post