Help with revised Plan of Action for Appeal of suspension

I could use some help regarding my Plan of Action. I drafted one which I thought was fine and submitted it, but I received the message from Amazon saying it was not complete.

I am a low volume seller who had two items not received by my customer, who then filed A to Z guarantee claims. (It bumped my short term Order Defect Rate to 1.44%) The claims reflect two separate issues. One of the items qualified for “fast and light” shipping, and, because of that, it did not have tracking info on it. The customer contacted me to let me know it was not received, and I should have given him an immediate refund. His email slipped through the cracks, and I am responsible for not following up.

The second issue involved an item that was out of stock. When I informed the customer that it was out of stock, he asked me to track down another one because he really wanted the item. My search took too long, and he filed a claim. Again, I should have provided an immediate refund and followed up promptly.

With that in mind, I submitted this plan of action to Amazon which has been rejected.

+In response to the notification that our selling privileges have removed due to a high Order Defect Rate, we submit the following Plan of Action.+

+A) What went wrong:+

+• In a two-month period, we had two A to Z Claims filed resulting in a short-term Order Defect Rate of 1.44%.+
+• Both claims indicate that the items in question were never received.+
+• In reviewing both cases, we discovered that there were two separate problems:+

+1) One item was not shipped because it was out of stock and a prompt refund was not given.+
+2) One item was shipped “fast and light” and was lost in the mail.+

+B) What we have done to prevent the problems from happening again in the future:+

+For out of stock items:+
+• We provide immediate refunds for any out of stock item.+
+• We have begun a monthly inventory review to eliminate duplicate listings and to update inventory totals.+

+For items shipped “fast and light”:+
+• We now provide tracking on all packages, including those that qualify for “fast and light” shipping.+
+• We provide an immediate refund for packages not received within the promised delivery time frame.+
+• We work with our carrier to locate misdirected items.+
+• We provide a replacement item at no additional cost if one is available.+

+C) These actions will both prevent future problems from occurring and provide a prompt customer service resolution if the customer is not fully satisfied.+

+We respectfully request that our selling privileges be reinstated. Thank you for your time.+

Amazon’s response was as follows:

+We received your information, but your plan is not complete. Our review of your account found the following problems.+
+Some of your buyers have not received their orders on time. Explain how you will prevent non-receipt and late-receipt complaints in the future.+

Here is my revised plan of action. Any comments would be appreciated. Also, the message I received from Amazon said that I should respond to that message, but I didn’t see an option to respond within the seller central messaging system. Do I respond to the email? Thanks.

+In response to the notification that our selling privileges have removed due to a high Order Defect Rate, we submit the following Plan of Action.+

+Problem: Order defect rate is 1.44%+

+What caused the problem:+

+• Inventory management disorganization resulting in inaccurate inventory totals.+
+• Failure to promptly address customer complaints.+
+• Failure to provide tracking information for items shipped “fast and light”.+

+What we have done to prevent the problems from happening again in the future:+

+• We have conducted a full review of our inventory to ensure accurate inventory totals.+
+• We have begun a monthly inventory review to eliminate duplicate listings and to update inventory totals.+
+• We monitor customer inquiries daily in order to resolve customer satisfaction issues promptly.+
+• We provide tracking on all packages, including those that qualify for “fast and light” shipping.+
+Going Forward:+

+These actions will both prevent future problems from occurring and provide a prompt customer service resolution if the customer is not fully satisfied.+

+We respectfully request that our selling privileges be reinstated. Thank you for your time.+

h2. {color:#FF0000}DUPLICATE THREAD - BACKGROUND ON OTHER THREAD{color}
You already started a thread on your suspension, and now you expect those trying to help you to start all over again when the original appeal and background are already on a thread? Please repost on your original thread.

[Plan of Action - Appeal Removal of Selling Privileges|https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=3999629#3999629]

This is a duplicate thread and has been locked. See the link below for related content.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=3999629#3999629

closed #4