Help needed in this issue or what to reply regarding statement?

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

This is response to your email regarding to activate the ASINS: xxxxx. I will assist you in this.

I have checked and see that the item is recalled, prohibited, or violates copyright/trademark. This is the reason the item is not available for sale.

In order to reinstate the listing, seller has to provide a letter of compliance and it should meet the below mentioned criteria.

The letter is printed on the manufacturer’s letterhead
The letter is signed
ASIN(s)
UPC/EAN(s)
Name of the product
A statement of how the product is not subject to the recall. For example, the seller should describe how the corrected product can be differentiated from the recalled version e.g. new serial numbers, manufactured after X day, etc. Unaffected batch codes and lot numbers will not be reinstated until the Amazon recalls team is satisfied that all inventory on the ASIN, regardless of seller, has been removed.

Once you provide the above required information, we will forward it to our interval team to reinstate the listing.

If we do not hear back from you within 48 business hours, we will set the status of this case to “Resolved.” This case can be reopened by clicking the link below and providing the requested information in a new contact.​

Thank you for selling with Amazon,

Sorry, I do not understand your question. You reply with what they asked for.

Hi…Thnx…Actually i m doing just PL and Amazon is asking me this …What should i reply to them?

A statement of how the product is not subject to the recall. For example, the seller should describe how the corrected product can be differentiated from the recalled version e.g. new serial numbers, manufactured after X day, etc. Unaffected batch codes and lot numbers will not be reinstated until the Amazon recalls team is satisfied that all inventory on the ASIN, regardless of seller, has been removed.

If this is your own product, who issued the recall? Or did you list on another sellers listing of the same thing and are getting the “black hat” go away.

Yes this is my Brand name on the product and not yet sold a single piece…Very confusing to sell on Amzon