Help! I accidentally deleted products and listing of FBA items

I accidentally deleted products that are already in FBA warehouse. There is one parent code and 6 sizes. If I create a new listing, how do I link it to the products that have already been shipped to FBA? How do I replace new SKU & UPC with already existing items at FBA warehouse?

Under “Manage FBA inventory” this is what it says for each of the deleted items:

No listing exists for this inventory item. Learn More
Item not in catalog. Learn More

HELP!!!

Call seller support ASAP!

You really don’t need to panic.

As long as you use the same SKU, ASIN and condition for the item, when you create the listing again (either by file upload) or one-by one, it will link back to the FBA item. The UPC is associated with the ASIN. You just use the ASIN to re-add the listing.

If the items do not become active (if inventory is in stock) after about 15 minutes or so, Seller Support can help further.

Dave

Edited by: Boardgames4usca on Jul 15, 2014 1:34 PM

Hello Yaya Rocks,

Thank you for reaching out and expressing your concerns here in the seller forums! I apologize for the inconvenience created by this issue.

The “No Listing Exists” error appears whenever a SKU exists on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page but does not exist in the All Inventory View as an Amazon Fulfilled listing.

To troubleshoot this error, please complete the following steps, and throughout this process refresh your browser to verify if the “No Listing Exists” error is still showing for the SKU.

1. Access the Manage Inventory > Inventory Amazon Fulfills page of your account, and click the “Show ASIN/FNSKU” check box on the right side of the page.
  2. Copy and paste the SKU, ASIN and Condition into a document on your computer which you can easily reference.
  3. Access the Manage Inventory > All Inventory View section of your account and select “All My Inventory” in the left column.
  4. Enter the SKU you obtained in step 2 into the Search box and click the magnifying glass.

If the SKU is found, and if the term “Amazon” appears in the Fulfilled by column for that listing, please proceed to step 5. If the SKU exists with a quantity represented by a number, you will need to change that SKU to be fulfilled by Amazon; this will fix the “No Listing Exists” error.

If the SKU is not found, please create a new listing for the SKU using the ASIN and Condition you obtained in step 2.

Once you have created the SKU with the appropriate ASIN and Condition, please access the Manage Inventory > All Inventory View page and place a check-mark to the left of the SKU. From the drop-down menu, select “Change to Fulfilled by Amazon.” On the following page, select “Convert Only.” Within 15 minutes of converting the SKU to Fulfilled by Amazon, the “No Listing Exists” error should stop showing, and your FBA Inventory associated with that SKU should become available for purchase on our site.

1. Is there a price associated with the SKU? If not, please enter a price and click the “Save Changes” button towards the right side of the page. If a price was already associated with the item, please proceed to step 6.

2. Take note of the ASIN and Condition associated with the SKU; do they match the ASIN and Condition associated with the SKU on your Inventory Amazon Fulfills page? If they match, please proceed to step 7. If they do not match, you will need to delete the SKU and re-list it with the ASIN and Condition you obtained in step 2, and change the new listing to “Fulfilled by Amazon.” (To delete a SKU, click the box located towards the left side of the page across from the SKU, select “Delete Products and Listings” from the drop-down menu.

3. On the left side of the page next to the SKU, click the Actions menu, and select “Edit details.” On the Offer tab, ensure that the “Start Selling Date” is not a date in the future, as this may prevent the ASIN from appearing in our catalog until that date has passed. If you revise this date, please be sure to click the “Save and finish” button. If the “No Listing Exists” error continues to show for this SKU after 15 minutes have passed, please proceed to step 8.

4. Access the Manage Inventory > All Inventory View page of your account, and run a search for the SKU. In the search results, locate the ”ASIN/ISBN" column and click the ASIN associated with the SKU. This will either take you to the Detail Page in our catalog, or you will be presented with a “We’re sorry. The Web address you entered is not a functioning page on our site” error message. If you receive this error message, please contact us for assistance. Otherwise, if the page exists in our catalog, please proceed to step 9.

5. At this point, we have verified the ASIN and Condition of the SKU on the All Inventory Page matches the ASIN and Condition of the SKU on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page. We have also verified the Launch Date is set in the past, and we have confirmed the page exists in our catalog. Occasionally, issues arise when a listing is changed from “Merchant Fulfilled” to “Fulfilled by Amazon,” so please locate the SKU on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page, and click the box located to the immediate left of the SKU. From the drop-down menu at the top of the page, select “Change to Fulfilled by Merchant.” On the following page, select “Convert Only.” After 5 minutes have passed, please locate the SKU on the All Inventory View page, click the check box to the left of the SKU, and select “Change to Fulfilled by Amazon” from the drop-down menu. After 15 minutes have passed, please locate the SKU on the Inventory Amazon Fulfills page to verify whether the “No Listing Exists” error continues to show.

If the “No Listing Error” persists after following these steps, please [contact us|https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/contact-us/contact-amazon-form.html/ref=xx_contactus_conr_help] for assistance.

I hope this helps. Best of luck!

-Ivana

closed #5