user profile
Sign in
user profile

Have you ever won an A-Z claim? How?

by Seller_bhL59iMNKsjUi

Recently, we received the return request from a customer. And this customer left a comments in her return request that “We submitted a cancellation of this order 1 hour after order was placed. Order was processed and sent.” But after careful verification, we found that we have never received an order cancellation request from her. There is the reason why the items were shipped as scheduled. So we were surprised when we received the customer’s return request. We even opened a case to Amazon seller support to confirmed whether this customer has submitted a cancel request or not, and they told us that there is no order cancel request of this order. So we ask the customer to check from the communication history to make sure that. In the e-mail we wrote, we have mentioned that If she still want to return this item, we will approve the return request and then she can return the item back to the designated address and she has to bear the shipping fee since we haven’t received a cancel request.

After that, the customer open a A-Z claim to complaining that we did not provide a return label. We submitted the representation and the appeal to state the fact, But we fail -----Amazon granted the refund to the buyer for the A-z Guarantee Claim and our product still in custome’s hands without returning to us, which is about $495.

Feel very upset about this claim and very disappointed with Amazon’s policy. Once we have receive the cancel request, we will never arrange the shipment. But we receive nothing! So we shipped as scheduled, is that our fault? Why we have to bear the lost that cost by the unsubmitted cancel request?

Have you ever won an A-Z claim? How?

Tags: Cancelled order, INR (item not received), Shipping, Shipping labels, UPS
6 replies
6 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs
In reply to: Seller_bhL59iMNKsjUi's post

You should have sent her a return label or provided a return address in the US as soon as she contacted you. Then you could have represented your case by stating, that the item was exactly as described in the listing and the buyer can return it for a refund. Amazon would deny the claim.

Yes, I have won all my A-Z claims, they are easy to win. And I’m also counting “Amazon Funded” claims as a win.

user profile
Seller_Y4xoHPB5gnEx5

When buyer File the Claim, you must agree with the return request and together with the US return address at once,
Then just waiting for the tracking number from buyer, (indeed, almost all buyer would not ship it back to US address within 3 days) Then on the third day, submitted the representation, You just need to offer and list the email history (when,what your response) and told Amazon “you haven’t got any information that showing order has been returned” Hope Amazon will investigate it.
Ok, Always I win the Claim.

user profile
Seller_l0LFAfqEGOEyY
This post has been deleted
There are no more posts to display
Go to original post