user profile
Sign in
user profile

Has your SALES dropped off recently? Share your idea here

by Seller_5qdgg1eVGCyTS

Hi you guys,

Are you experiencing sales extremely dropping off suddenly? One of my sku sold 30+ pcs a day, suddenly declined to around 5, and another dropped off from 15 to 3-5, and the price is almost the lowest and with 40+ reviews ratings over 4.5

Having no idea why suddenly declined? Do you have any similar experience? Please share your idea in the comments.

Tags: Pricing, SKU
157 replies
157 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_gGuKUuvYzBrnF
In reply to: Seller_5qdgg1eVGCyTS's post

Drop around 50%. Not sure why and still looking for a way to fully self check.

user profile
Seller_1pj2WpffDt4KO

My sales have dropped off more than 50% since the last week of August

user profile
Seller_djTuXBGvnEJ3Y

Fall is my slow season, so I am not surprised about the drop-off. The only thing is it’s starting earlier this year. Drop-off in sales for me usually does not start till late August or Sep. This year, sales fell off late July or early August. I attribute that to bad economic time with high unemployment rate.

I don’t sell essentials, so lots of people who are financially strapped, are spending their money on more important things. There’s no sign of a 2nd stimulus check, like before. Plus, this is back-to-school season so most college students and parents are spending whatever they have, on technology. I know that for a fact because I am now trying to buy a new laptop for one child who is still in school. He is using my Chromebook but said there was a lag, so I was shopping for a laptop and could not find reasonably priced ones because the more affordable ones are sold out everywhere. So I have to spend in excess of $500 for a child to use for school.

user profile
Seller_UtMUikxY0hdgS

Ever since Amazon passed and released the policy and changes of which all sellers’ information are shown in their policy, I felt like many of our sales dropped significantly. That’s my theory and feeling. They could see the full real name and address of an individual seller and unsure about buying.

user profile
Seller_uw5jhAauBL0z8

Have you been undercut in price?

People are also running out of money in current economy…

user profile
Seller_rSX5Xca68Ebsr
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_djTuXBGvnEJ3Y

I have to ask myself, “Am I spending more or less these days?” “Do I feel financially healthy enough to keep spending the rest of the year?”

If I answer “less” and “no” respectively to the above questions, then many other people are probably, too. I don’t have debt (will be done paying our mortgage end of 2020) and have savings, and I have cut back. I have no reason to believe many others aren’t.

user profile
Seller_D2NvTT3asFOR1

Personally I notice a drop in sales pretty much every year right around the time school comes back into session after summer vacation. I’ve especially noticed it this year and all selling outlets have really slowed down for me in the last 2-3 weeks. Hopefully things will start picking up again soon.

user profile
Seller_6XSiPqg4VTwhh

Back to school is usually a dead time, but this year, back to school isn’t normal either. I think unemployed people were fine until the $600 a week expired. Now, there are many people that need $ for things more important than shopping. I am experiencing a little rise in xmas products now. In past years it started in August, though.

user profile
Seller_8heIxAf1mLwgp

Most holiday weekends are slow.

Go to original post