user profile
Sign in
user profile

Has anyone Personally used a Paid account Rep Through Amazon Marketplace Growth?

by Seller_mwmPrxIB2ee6c

We are considering paying the 5k a month for an Amazon account rep but the info they give you is very vague. Does anyone on here have one or used one? Looking for more info before we commit to it.

Tags: Payments
20 replies
20 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_4eeX7Pjqzlmt9
In reply to: Seller_mwmPrxIB2ee6c's post

Have not used, but interested. Subbed!

user profile
Seller_X9AxWaXfNnGAl

I used to have a similar type of account rep, but it was unpaid. It was offered several years back and maintained for about 2 years, but I did not see a lot of value from it and Amazon eventually rotated the person into a new role without replacement (after 2 others rotated in).

There really is not a lot that this service will provide you that you can not do for yourself.

Most of the support issues you can manage if your prepare your cases properly. This new service does provide a more helpful support contact, but that is not worth the cost.

They also work to help you grow your business, but most of that is on you. You need to have the products to add, the investment to advertise and promote, so all they are doing is helping to enable you to get the advertising going.

Most of what you really, as a new seller, you don’t really get, but can learn quickly enough. These forums can help.

For a well established account, this won’t replace manpower and knowledge of your products and your market.

I do not think it is really worth it, from what I read and saw in the presentation. It is really not much more than I already had.

Dave

user profile
Seller_NicTNyeewsr2A

It seems a little absurd that if I want a Rep from Amazon, I have to pay the person’s salary for a once a month phone call. Amazon makes enough off us to pay multiple people to handle just my account. We found the offer silly. What, exactly is the money for?

user profile
Seller_hXiz9WEBcgZSC

I don’t think you will get responses from people who pay for the service. First, those who are paying for the service are likely not trolling the forums because they have better things to do.Second, if they are, they may hold their cards close so not to help their competition whether it’s you or someone else who reads the post later on.

For the relatively little amount for you, it might be worthwhile to give it a try. At worst, you will lose a little money over a few months if you find it wasn’t a worthwhile investment.

I suspect you can’t but maybe you can negotiate a partial or full refund after a month or two if you don’t find it useful. I doubt there is any negotiating room though.

user profile
Seller_TZikrZSW5zlT8

Had a buddy use one. They are about as effective and useful as a Seller Support rep…

user profile
Seller_OAYXK7cie2kNz

So…each rep can have “clients”…as many as they want I assume and each “client” pays 5 g’s a month???
This is all sanctioned though Amazon??

user profile
Seller_wCglRGzmL6Y0J

Has anyone Personally used a Paid account Rep Through Amazon Marketplace Growth?

Generally only people that don’t waste this much money on a worthless service come to this board… so you’re not likely to get any actual answers here…

user profile
Seller_InLzth0GSAD0Q

short experience with the program, i was accepted and been speaking to the rep, they said they could handle “business critical issues” i asked about a fake feedback if she can help get it removed as I have proof of being fake etc and told her i got the auto email decline, she just emailed saying i need to go thru seller support after a week of asking about it hahaha…yup, 2500/month for that

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post