Glory beyond a dark tunnel

I AM Donald R McDuffie the Author Of Glory Beyond a dark Tunnel, this is my response to your message sent recently to me <…> What you said doesn’t make any since to me> Ok. Lets start over I need the statements that were being sent to TATE PUBLISHING and those funds. I own all of the rights to that book and its been sold on many of your web sites since Aprils 8th 2014 and OTHER COUNTRIES too. NOW!!! As 7ECLIPSE 007

I have a MOVIE DEAL on the table right now, and need those statement for my financial statements of the last five years. Please send the money your paying TATE to my business checking account at BANK OF AMERICA - VIG RECORDS note: I have a judgement from a class action suite against TATE PUBLISHING. IF you need more info please contact me [Phone number removed] and I am going to sign up with your transparency team to help me advance this MATTER thats holding up my BOOK SIGNINGS & Music Deals

Hello from Amazon Selling Partner Support,

I’ve reviewed your email and understand that you did not receive payments from Amazon. I understand your situation and would assist you with the needful information regarding your payments.

When your seller account is settled and you have a positive balance, Amazon sends the money to your bank account using an Automated Clearing House (ACH) or electronic funds transfer. It can take up to five business days for the money to appear in your bank account after Amazon initiates a payment.

Your bank statement might show that Amazon’s payments come from more than one source. Amazon Payments, Inc. makes the payments for transactions in which buyers agree to pay on or before the shipment of goods or completion of services. Amazon Services LLC makes the payments for transactions in which buyers agree to pay after the shipment of goods or completion of services.

Before we can pay you, you must provide a valid bank account as the Deposit Method in your seller account settings. We cannot make payments to a credit card or online payment system, such as PayPal.

Further checking your seller account, I see that there are no positive balance to be transfer to your account nor funds in the account. Hence, you are not receiving any payments from Amazon. I also see that you have a pending valid credit card status on your seller account.

When our system flags a card as invalid, it means that any payments to your account may be delayed if there are any positive balance on your seller account. We cannot settle your account until you resolve the blocking problem.

Please contact your card’s issuing bank and confirm the following:
• Is the credit card valid?
• Is there a minimum charge amount?
• Are you using a pre-paid or debit card?
Note: Use of pre-paid or debit card are not accepted for a selling account.
• Does the bank have a record of the charge attempt?
• Are there bank limits or policies that prevent the charge attempt from being authorized?
• Is there any incorrect credit card information entered?
Note: All the credit card information entered such as number, name, address, ZIP code, or expiration date must be an exact
match with your card details.
• Is this chargeable in the currency of the Amazon marketplace where you registered your seller account?

Only the primary account owner of an Amazon seller account has access to update the account’s credit card information.

Moderator Edit (chris_mod_amazon): Personal Information Removed

Your post is difficult to understand.

Are you under the impression that anyone who offers a copy of that book for sale owes you money?

Tate Publishing
an Oklahoma company that cheated a lot of writers out of money, are in legal trouble and it sounds like they had an amazon account.
@7Eclipse_007
you need to be contacting amazon legal. this is a forum for the sellers. no one can handle what you need here and neither is seller support/opening a case.
good luck
tate publishing is a really sad deal. i’ve done work for them 8-10 years ago and they were nothing like they turned into.