user profile
Sign in
user profile

Global Selling from US inventory

by Seller_CaCbDuekZPoco

Hello Dear.

I have 30 active listing on Amazon.com. And there are many product in inventory. Some listing traffic is low. I want to sell all North America and maybe Europe.
But I have a problem. I want to send inventory (for example) to Canada and Mexico , from my inventory(US).
Example; I have 99 item as BXXX0000XX . I want to send inventory from here, to Canada 20pcs, Mexico 20pcs, UK 20pcs. Thus, I will increase total traffic.
How can i make this transfer process by Amazon(without other transportation companies). Thank you.
Another answer, I want re-stock for all my marketplaces 1 delivered.
Example; I will re-stock B07XXX0000. I want to send 200pcs to US, 50pcs to Mexico, 100pcs England and 100pcs France. Total 450 product. I want to deliver all products to a single address.
I hear that but I can’t find that how I can?
Thank you for helping.

Tags: Inventory
4 replies
4 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_IIDp2uHskKGuI
In reply to: Seller_CaCbDuekZPoco's post

I’m don’t think Amazon transfers inventory between countries (due to customs I assume).

There is a service called: Inventory Placement Service which allows you to send your inventory to 1 FBA center instead of 3 (for a small fee per item), but the inventory will remain within the USA.

If I’m wrong, i’d love to hear about it.

user profile
Seller_CaCbDuekZPoco

Thank You.
This is a good solution partly. Do you think opening this service will affect my current warehouse inventory?

user profile
Seller_X9AxWaXfNnGAl

You will need to set up FBA in each country where you want to use it for sales in that marketplace. That process is complicated since you need to be able to legally import into that country. That requires residency or a company that is registered in that country. Along with that comes sales tax (GST, VAT, etc.) and income taxes for each country you import into, not to mention regulatory, language, and currency exchange requirements.

You would need to make your own logistical arrangements to have your items imported into each country. That would also require that every country has separate shipping plans with separate carton labelling, delivery appointments, etc.

I would only consider this for an opportunity that is at least 100K for each country. It will cost thousands to get things set up and if your products have too much domestic competition or are duds for those countries, it will cost you to have everything consolidated and shipped back.

Dave

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post