user profile
Sign in
user profile

Future Supply Buyable

by Seller_X1KoEcgqqZQ2m

What does “Future Supply Buyable” mean? When I go to my inventory page and click the arrow next to the number of items it now has a new section.

Amazon Fulfilled Quantity

Available 0
Inbound 0
Reserved 12
Unfulfillable 0
Total 12

Future Supply Buyable 0
Reserved Future Supply 0

Tags: Fulfillment
9 replies
9 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_tKITYHfwWqaMB
In reply to: Seller_X1KoEcgqqZQ2m's post

im wondering the same thing

user profile
Seller_AGInYcZXd4oMt

I see it too, but it’s zero on all the items I looked at. My guess is they added it now and plan to use it in the future.
I hope it will be the number of Reserved items in the fulfillment network that are buyable on the product page. That would differentiate which Reserved Items are customer sales and which ones are still available for sale.

user profile
Seller_OA49Uh9nvjnmR

I did not notice this until you posted. For one of my FBA inbound shipments picked up on Friday, inventory is showing those units as inbound as well as “Future Supply Buyable.” For my other inbound shipments picked up early last week, they are only showing under reserved as they have already gone into FC transfer mode.

user profile
Seller_bWU6w5XvXmIfs

I believe that it is referring to any units sold by Amazon (possibly as a part of their Global Store) and fulfilled using units out of your inventory - for which you will get paid.

user profile
Seller_jZWpyInw8RkYT

Hi @AmpStewart –

This relates to the expansion of this FBA program:

More info in Amazon Help pages here:

user profile
Seller_OA49Uh9nvjnmR

Update: The inventory that I had in-transit was checked in and received. Now all the inventory shown under FSB has zeroed out and is in FC transfer.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post