Funds have been reserved 2 month, no solution from Amazon

Hi everyone,

All of my Funds in my account have been reserved from Nov 26, 2020 to now. It`s more than 2 month now.

My Seller performance is OK!!!
Account Health shows no complains!!!
A-to-z and Chargebacks is low!!!
The time of reserving is more than the time of EDD!!!
And I checked my email again and again, no notice of complains and no notice of Temporary Restraining Order from Amazon!!!

Everything is normal, except my payment.

Open the case one by one, most of them forwarded to another Amazon team, but no solution.

What happened to my payment? I need my money to run my company!!!

Hello
We also encountered this problem
Have you solved this problem
Thank you

We are now also encountering the issue of consent
Have you solved this problem
can we talk

Same problem going on here. From what I can tell this is an on going business practice of Amazon Pay. Can you say class action lawsuit. My account has been in perfect health from day one, but Amazon Pay deactivated my account without warning. Put a 90 day hold on my funds and as of today it’s been over 110 days and I can’t get anyone from Amazon Pay to acknowledge me. All orders fulfilled on time, nothing pending, they are choosing to steal my money.

Hi,

You can search Temporary Restraining Order(TRO) on Google.
We got an email from a right owner and we gave them money. And they asked Amazon release our money.

The most importance is that We cannot get any informations from Amazon. Amazon cant give you any informations about TRO. We also cant get any email from Amazon about TRO.

We just got the TRO from the right owner. They gave us a Complaint

Hi,

You can search Temporary Restraining Order(TRO) on Google.
We got an email from a right owner and we gave them money. And they asked Amazon release our money.

The most importance is that We cannot get any informations from Amazon. Amazon cant give you any informations about TRO. We also cant get any email from Amazon about TRO.

We just got the TRO from the right owner. They gave us a Complaint

where’s the money from? Sales from Shopify integration?

We have contacted the complainant several times via email
but
Never got a reply
what should we do?