user profile
Sign in
user profile

Fulfillment centers taking longer to check in inventory because of pandemic?

by Seller_kvuyyj8qGVzC4

I had two inventory boxes of 2 asins shipped to the Dallas TX fulfillment center and it arrived 7 days ago. They immediately checked in & received one box 1 day later, but the other box is still sitting and hasnt even been checked in. Anyone else experiencing longer check in times than the supposed 4 day waiting period?

Are warehouses swamped because of people rushing to re-stock inventory because of the restricted inventory period caused by the pandemic during april or something?

Tags: ASIN, Buy Box, Restricted Products
307 replies
307 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_bGFi9rFo5bUpG
In reply to: Seller_kvuyyj8qGVzC4's post

The same in FTW1

user profile
Seller_ZFBuVIbRKnZgo

I have about 7 shipments made to Dallas FTW1 since May 29th. All have not been entered into inventory.
I even have a box in one of the shipments with 56 items. Shipped 56, received 0, status closed!

Amazon has not said anything about this?

user profile
Seller_t5pJz7cJoTEDI

We’ve had cases waiting weeks to be checked in, then some went within the week. Mostly long waits to receive. I feel your pain… but you are not the only one.

user profile
Seller_9Uf78DYSZ2lcW

I have a couple of shipments where some of it got checked in right away but there are several boxes that didn’t get checked in (at least one SKU had been showing inbound but then the inbound quantity vanished. It looks like the boxes that didn’t get checked in have been transferred so I guess I have to wait till they get to the other centers for them to check in the missing items.) Annoying since some of these delays are visibly affecting my IPI scores. (can’t send any in because it hasn’t sold but it hasn’t sold because they haven’t had it in stock but they don’t have it in stock because they were not letting me send it in then once they let me send it in I can’t send any more in because it is inbound but it is taking them weeks to check it in so I have some products with poor in stock rates.)

the other part of my IPI score that is hurting has to do with the suppressed buy box problem from earlier this month.

user profile
Seller_QJOXF2xuT7fDZ

700 units sent to Dallas - UPS confirmed delivery 6/11 but Amazon didn’t even track it. No recognition of “in transit”, “delivered”, “checked in” or “received”

user profile
Seller_N993FLpXn6uTO

Same here, a box delivered to dallas on the 12th. Status still says delivered but never checked in. Something sounds fishy with Dallas

user profile
Seller_AmtGok1xSMeey

two shipments delivered on June 11th, SMF3. both haven’t been checked it.

user profile
Seller_lhzqMowTB6PeU

Same problem at IND9. Shipment delivered at Amazon 6/2 - still not checked in, 15 days and still waiting. Several other shipments also now stuck after being delivered. Running out of stock on many items, credit card bills still coming to pay for that inventory - it’s typically sold by the time the payment is due. Ugh.

user profile
Seller_kh25rBPCqnoKS

Major problems at FTW1. Many shipments closing without anything received.

user profile
Seller_EsssHwIA8AXQi

I sent a box with 10 items in it on 06/05 and mine has not even made it through check in. Last update in shipping queue shows 06/08. I don’t know how to contact them to see what the hold up is.

Go to original post