user profile
Sign in
user profile

FREE Shipping on orders over $25....BUT I dont have a $ limit on Free Shipping

by Seller_E2G91Bd7kLWAx

Noticed today on my pages that have a “Compare with similar items” link that when I go to compare other items I see in in the shipping section it has FREE Shipping on orders over $25, BUT I don’t have a $$ amount to get free shipping……$1 or 100 its free. I just noticed this recently but always remember it always just saying free shipping or nothing at all. I checked my shipping settings and everything is still free as it has been for 5 years. Called SS and they scratched their heads and transferred me to 2 places…in the end they said they need to go higher up and would transfer case to someone that controls that part of the pages

Anyone have a solution, these are not FBA or SFP and never have been, its across all my SF Asin’s

Tags: FBA, Shipping
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_GfRE38VLNeuyj
In reply to: Seller_E2G91Bd7kLWAx's post

What solution are you looking for?

It sounds like you are comparing your items to ones being sold/fulfilled by Amazon. That’s not based on an individual item or seller, but a minimum of total purchases.

user profile
Seller_HHJqHzaLgvVyD
In reply to: Seller_E2G91Bd7kLWAx's post

To clarify from what @AccountXYZ said. Is your item showing Free shipping with $25 purchase? Or the other items you’re comparing it to?

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post