FOREVER postage stamps prohibited?

I received the following email from Amazon. It did not appear in my amazon notifications.
Is it a spoof?

Came from seller-info@amazon.com

Has anyone received this email from amazon on 6/25/2020 ?

Hello from Amazon Services,

Please read this email carefully. The listing information described below will affect your ability to sell certain products in our store.

As part of our ongoing efforts to provide the best possible customer experience, we are implementing additional listing requirements for USPS (United States Postal Service) stamps.

Why am I receiving this message?

We are writing to you because you currently have, or may have had in the past, one or more listings for USPS Forever stamps listed on Amazon. As described in an email sent to sellers of Forever stamps on 12/16/2019, Amazon no longer permits the sale of Forever stamps on Amazon.com. However, in response to feedback we received from selling partners, Amazon decided to allow a sell-through period for Forever stamps other than U.S. Flag Forever stamps until July 10, 2020. All U.S. Flag Forever stamps are currently prohibited. All other Forever stamps may be sold until July 10, 2020.

Why do I have until July 10, 2020 to continue offering my product(s) for sale?

The purpose of this sell-through period is to allow you to sell existing inventory listed prior to the restriction on all versions of Forever stamps taking effect. Please do not create new Forever stamp listings during this time. In addition, please do not send any additional Forever stamp inventory into an Amazon fulfillment center through the fulfilled by Amazon program. On or before August 14, 2020, please remove any remaining Forever Stamp inventory from Amazon fulfillment centers.

How do I remove inventory held in Amazon fulfillment centers?

You can learn more about creating removal orders here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=200280670

To reduce any burden associated with this restriction on Forever stamps, Amazon will waive any removal fees associated with removing your Forever stamp inventory from Amazon fulfillment centers. Waiver of removal fees for USPS Forever stamps will be in effect until August 14, 2020.

How do I submit an appeal if my product is not a USPS Forever stamp?

If you are a seller appealing this decision, contact Seller Support here: https://sellercentral.amazon.com/cu/contact-us

Select ‘Determine why a listing is not displaying’ on the contact us page. Complete the form and include ALL evidence or documentation to initiate a reinstatement request.

If you are a vendor appealing this decision, contact Vendor Support here: https://vendorcentral.amazon.com/hz/vendor/members/contact

Click the ‘Product Compliance’ header on Vendor Central Contact Us page. Under Product Compliance header select ‘ASIN Reinstatement Request’ and complete the form.

Note: Include all evidence or documentation to initiate a reinstatement request.

We appreciate your cooperation in this matter, and thank you for selling in our store.

Regards,
Amazon Services

This looks like a clarification of the Amazon policy change that you talked about in your thread from last December.

closed #3

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.