user profile
Sign in
user profile

First time in 20 years

by Seller_cy9errRioq6yi

No feedback for 30 days. On top of that sales are pathetically slow. I can only hope it is due to the current situation the world is in now. Hoping for at least OK holiday sales.

Tags: Fees
63 replies
63 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_ujScHTwvcsrwf
In reply to: Seller_cy9errRioq6yi's post

things have been downhill since 2015 for me. This is, however, the worst year, of course. And I don’t think xmas will be very bright this year at all on any level.

But hoping to have fun along the way!

user profile
Seller_oewHJOFDM7eyN

I recently went thru a 30 day period with no FB. Now I have five in the last two weeks.
I started writing " Please leave Feedback" on the order slip and tia.

user profile
Seller_ZEJMPO3MuQvZB

Quit your wining! I’ve had only one feedback in the last 365 days. my product reviews have ticked up well lately though.

user profile
Seller_3N7yVnTXPzLkL

With more people who are not typical Amazon buyers frequenting the site, there may be more FB,.

But it does not affect my sales whether I get any or not.

user profile
Seller_XYKzyGM1mZEhX

After 6 years selling on Amazon, shipping all myself, no FBA I have not had a single feedback in over a year and have only 38 feedbacks total. I found that asking wasn’t such a winning idea, and half the time my request never made it out of the Amazon email realm for whatever reason. I stopped paying attention, in fact business has been slow for such a long time, it’s a just a moderately pleasant surprise to get an order. Amazon’s popularity has been their primary focus, and on servicing Europe and China. Sorry, I don’t play with that at all…no proof of delivery without spending a fortune on shipping is my primary reason. What me worry? Alfred E. Neuman

user profile
Seller_QLmaeynhM9YtB

I’m an FBA used book seller. I had been averaging 2-4 sales per day for months. I only have 13 total feedback but with a 100% positive rating.
It was like a switch was flipped about 10 days ago. Since then I’m lucky to sell one book every other day. Does not feel like a natural change - and it’s still a little too far out for me to put it down to a change in buying habits from Christmas shopping. No notices from Amazon that there is a problem and my IPI rating had actually bumped up a little around that same time.
Weird.

user profile
Seller_XFj8akGqahG0f

Buyers don’t need our feedback to decide who to buy from. Amazon lets the buyers know everywhere on the site that if they are unhappy…they will handle it for them. I get about 1 or 2 feedbacks per month and that’s under 1% of my sales. Amazon decides sales thru throttling of sales. Amazon decides who will receive feedbacks by selectively sending reminders about leaving feedback. If you haven’t been getting many feedbacks…I believe that amazon just isn’t sending the notices to the buyers as they claim. I would also like to mention that before amazon warehouse removed the feedback score for them it was at 78% and they still had tons of sales daily.

user profile
Seller_XFj8akGqahG0f

If my lifetime feedback score was 78%…I would be ashamed of myself.

user profile
Seller_AaAvP84F2wMJo

I have been stuck on 8 feedbacks for years despite 100’s of sales.

user profile
Seller_uKYUQR1wT7FSF

I used to get well over 100 feedback a year, now its down to like 40 something. Granted, no one really reads feedback, but for a low volume seller, 80% rating still looks terrible. I only got 1 neg and 1 neutral in the last year, and it puts me down to 95%. Other than 2017, where i got 200k in sales, ever since 2016, it hovers right around 150k. I thought i might break 165k this year, but sales pretty much fell off a cliff about 3 weeks ago. Unless things pick up, i might be right at 150k again…

Just noticed that buyers are 3 times as likely to return something, than leave feedback

Go to original post