First listing on Amazon

Hi All, I am creating my first Amazon Listing. I am selling FBA and I have no Brand at this time. What do I write in the “Manufacturer” box and what do I write in the “Brand” box. I am bundling 3 items into one package and have created a new listing. The manufacturer is in China.
Thanks,
Jo

Are you planing to run your own brand? did you check brand registry already to protect your products at Amazon?

Hi Wally,
I do not have my own Brand Registered at this time.

You need to do it if you don’t want to see your product copy by others sellers, Brand Registry is a program designed to give brand owners increased control of their products on Amazon

But not total control lol Many sellers still have issues with listing infringements that they can not get removed.

You also need to have a USPTO registered trade mark to get brand registered. This process takes 6-12 months and cost $$$

It’s pretty self explanatory, Manufacturer is who is Manufacturing the product.

If it’s your own product that you created it’s your brand and you’ll need to create a “brand name” for your product.

Without brand is like going to a war naked… Consider to have one…

What do I write in the “Manufacturer” box

The manufacturer’s name.

Here’s a link to the Bundling Policy. It might help answer some of your questions.

https://sellercentral.amazon.com/gp/help/G200442350

Bundling products should be your biggest concern here.
You need to click on loco’s reply.

CJ

Hi All, I am creating my first Amazon Listing. I am selling FBA and I have no Brand at this time. What do I write in the “Manufacturer” box and what do I write in the “Brand” box. I am bundling 3 items into one package and have created a new listing. The manufacturer is in China.
Thanks,
Jo

I appreciate all the advice. I do not have a Brand name at this time, so I still don’t know what to put in the "Brand "Box. I am bundling 3 Silicone products that complement each other. I cannot seem to create a listing. This is futile.I have read and I understand the Bundling Policy and it still does not help me to know what to put in the Brand Box. Do I have to have my own Brand to Bundle? I am Bundling products that are in the Catalogue, but the entire Bundle has it’s own Barcode. Any advice welcome. Jo