user profile
Sign in
user profile

Fedex One Rate with Saturday Delivery

by Seller_zzrWBZ1N0jY7C

Has anyone had luck utilizing the Saturday option for SFP via Fedex One rate 2 Day ?

It works on my regular account but when we have to use Buy Shipping it does not show as an option
Thanks

Tags: FedEx, Shipping
5 replies
5 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_gLcmXohvgUTnA
In reply to: Seller_zzrWBZ1N0jY7C's post

Nope, I’ve been going back and forth with Amazon on this for over a month now. They keep saying its a carrier issue and how they report rates to Amazon. However, the issue is that Amazon is not requesting Saturday delivery for One Rate (though they seem to for FedEx ground home delivery?)

Hopefully they will get it figured out one day, so far no luck though. They just keep telling me I need to talk to FedEx, we ship some premium orders through Ship Station on Thursdays just so customers receive it Saturday instead of Monday.

You would think they would want to resolve this since its making their customers wait longer for delivery then they need to… but no such luck yet lol.

user profile
Seller_gme6aq8vLWpK4
In reply to: Seller_zzrWBZ1N0jY7C's post

I had our Fedex Rep visiting with us today.

We did a test,
one shipment using fedex one rate 2 day air processed through Amazon Seller Central Shipping,
did not give option for Saturday delivery

canceled the label

then same shipment through our Shipworks interface, also did not have Saturday delivery as an option

finally went to fedex website and created shipment for the same customer there and Saturday delivery was available as standard without any upcharge

conclusion: Amazon and or other Shipping providers are most likely slow to adopt all bells and whistles what fedex has to offer and you have to pester them to move things forward

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post