FBAs are Converting Themselves to FBMs After I Edit


Hi all. I’m hoping someone from Amazon sees this because there’s a serious problem in the system right now and I have no idea what to do about it. I edit potentially hundreds of products a day and every time I edit anything on an FBA listing (a word in the title, a bullet, an image) once I click “Save” it looks fine but by the next day it has converted itself from FBA to FBM. I’ve been fixing dozens of them over the past 48 hours. Somebody please make this stop. I can’t keep track of all the edits I made before I realized this was happening.

**Note: I am manually editing them on the backend, NOT using a file.