FBA reserved date continues to change?

If FBA inventory is inactive but showing 47 reserved does that mean those are sold or could it have gone inactive for another reason? Amazon has changed the date 3 times on my reserve active items. I don’t have a clue how to figure out which are sold waiting for the product and which ones are in transit to a fulfillment center. I’m new to FBA and honestly it’s confusing and I have sold FBM for 5 years.

On my Manage FBA Inventory page, if I click on the reserved number, it shows why they are on reserve. Make sure you have the reserved column set to display in your preferences.

Here I typed FBA Reserved into Amazon help for you Reserved Inventory report [link]

1. Customer Order – These units are being used to fulfill customer orders.
  2. FC Transfer – These units are being transferred from one fulfillment center to another to place the inventory closer to customers. Units in FC Transfer status are available for customers to buy. Customers may be shown a future ship date if no other units are available for immediate fulfillment. Transfers typically take 1-5 days to complete, but in some case may take up to 30 days.
  3. FC Processing – These units have been sidelined at the fulfillment center for additional processing, such as verification of item dimensions and weight or pending investigations.

Note: When inventory is being processed for transfer to another fulfillment center, those units may show up under both “FC Transfer” and “FC Processing” for a short amount of time. Units in “FC transfer” are available for sale, but cannot be eligible for Prime delivery until they are transferred to destination FCs.

That helped out a lot. Thanks for taking the time to answer.

Thanks that helps clear most of it up. I have 1 item that just shows 42 reserved. Not any of the 3 possibilities listed in your reply. Is there a way to further clarify that? I see now what the status is on all my items except for that one because it only shows reserved. Thanks again.

I’m sorry I just used your link and it’s right there. I guess I should do my research first. Thanks.

No worries. Sometimes Amazon Help or Google are you friends. But if you are still unclear on something. Let us know.

Thanks. I will do,