user profile
Sign in
user profile

FBA Inventory Shipment Delivered but not Recieved

by Seller_8ynr317buYB3u

I sent FBA inventory and it was marked delivered a week ago, however, the shipment has not been received and the items are not in my inventory. On all of my past shipments, the items are processed within a day or 2. This was my first shipment with “Small & Light” items, so I’m not sure if that had something to do with it…

Tags: Inventory
97 replies
97 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_k9gKxYXv4ZEHu
In reply to: Seller_8ynr317buYB3u's post

Which FC?

user profile
Seller_Jf1687Tdz2VvQ

Small and Light warehouses are slower to receive than others. They also usually do not receive boxes in the order they are delivered. Sometimes you will have a few boxes received in 1-2 days and then the rest of the shipment will be received a week later. With that said our last few that were delivered to IVSA were delivered on the 16th of January and received on the 19th, 20th, 21st, and 22nd. That was 10 boxes. Unfortunately you just have to wait as you won’t be able to reconcile the shipment for two weeks after delivery (sometimes longer if they move the reconcile date on you).

user profile
Seller_wy8Oei3k9ioc5

Hello,

There’s nothing to worry, sometimes the processing does take longer than expected, however if you really are anxious, I’d suggest get on a quick call and have a case set up,
Doesn’t work always, but we have noticed that speeds up the process at times, due to a follow up being in place.

All the Best!

user profile
Seller_A8RVyXhzVeqDz

Can’t help with the issue but we feel that the FBA inbound shipment is getting worse and worse. We never had issue about the inventory before but recently it delays a lot. My FC is AB8. My November shipment is still under RECEIVING status with less of 75 items than it supposed to be. We can’t reconcile under receiving status because it can not be address as missing if under receiving status. There is also the same case in December, seller support just said to wait until they found our inventory. Well we ran out of stock (completely zero) for 3 days but they can’t find my ‘missing’ inventory somewhere during FC transfer. I don’t know how long we supposed to wait.

user profile
Seller_MaNu1nsSEfLRw

It’s normal for FBA deliveries to take 1-2 weeks to start being received. Expect it to take a total of 25-30 days for your shipment to be fully received and made available for purchasing. I don’t think Small & Light makes any difference.

user profile
Seller_Sd1Ru6T5263zj

Thank you ! SO much for writing.
REALLY ? FBA receiving is a " A long painstaking process " This seems so strange - I have
been selling for years on Amazon from my home, but …
More and more customers, as you know, want Prime shipping.
I appreciate the reality you present here ( your experience, and the solution

I wish you MUCH success in 2019. Judith

user profile
Seller_1nkQ4ExGw5zxv

We have a shipment that was confirmed by FedEx to be signed for by someone at Amazon four months ago, however they can’t seem to locate it. We are now in an endless loop of getting the runaround, wasting our time repeating the process of sending paperwork, calling, emailing, etc. so far with no resolution in sight. It’s not the first time it’s happened, but in the past we were reimbursed after about three months. Wonder how long it would take them to shut us down if we treated our customers this way. Beyond frustrating to have to deal with such incompetence and a lack of customer service when it comes to how they treat sellers.

user profile
Seller_fcqESQsiDtNkg

Most of our recent shipments took about 3 weeks to be received.

user profile
Seller_dPx3vs4ojoIMW

Right now I’d say people are stuffing the fulfillment centers with their inventory for Prime Day.

Obviously wasn’t the case when this thread was started back at the end of January though.

user profile
Seller_v8NmqMlOwxAUD

My shipment was delivered On June 6th and was signed for. It is now August 12th over 2 months later and the product is still not marked as receiving. I’ve opened up multiple cases, and called multiple times. They keep asking me to wait until it’s available for reconcile. Problem is I can’t open up an investigation myself on Seller Central until the shipment has been marked as “received.”

Go to original post