FBA Disposal I did not set up

I just noticed an order for 7 units of something. Thinking…cool…I look closer and notice it’s non-Amazon.

Somebody set up my inventory to be disposed of and I have no idea why. Has anybody had this happen where product just magically gets added to a disposal order?

Confused and angry. Between this and products that were “deleted” that I never deleted from FBA it has been a frustrating few days.

One time might be a glitch but multiple as you suggest is likely that some-one has access to your account and is messing with you. Check to see that your deposits are going to the right place and change your pass word.
Dwight

Deposits are fine. I wrote to Amazon about a 7 unit disposal. Could be all the new workers and stuff like this is going to happen?

Hello @mando,

We reviewed the removal order in question and found that the product included in it is a ‘Meltable’ item. As per our FBA policies, FBA accepts meltable products from October 16 to April 30 only. Meltable inventory stored or arriving at our fulfillment centers from May 1 to October 15 is marked unfulfillable and disposed of.

You can find more information about this in the following help page:
Meltable FBA inventory

Please note that any cancelled units in the original disposal order will most likely be included in a second order to make sure the items are removed from inventory. Remember that it’s a violation of policy to cancel required removals.

If you have any additional questions or concerns, please reach out to our Selling Partner Support team.

Contact Us

Regards,
Alejandro