user profile
Sign in
user profile

Fastest Delivery date 21 April FBA

by Seller_Vm1XIMRuR8797

Hello Guys,

Suddenly the Fastest delivery date for all the FBA products i sell changed to 21 April, has it happened to you all too??

Tags: FBA
10 replies
10 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_oahPyJgVEZB9P
In reply to: Seller_Vm1XIMRuR8797's post

Yes EXCEPT for (very) small items.

user profile
Seller_njaG36j3A6FRH

me too. we are under same situation-delivery date april 21

user profile
Seller_LaoMpvTgcnrok

Yes same boat… I’m assuming they are finally admitting they can’t fulfill orders right now through FBA…

user profile
Seller_XNRd1EOajnUmB

I don’t use FBA but I was shopping for a few smaller items today and looking at 3rd party FBA sellers (because I support my fellow sellers whenever I can) and saw MANY examples of this April 21 date for my Prime account.

Since what I was purchasing was time-sensitive, it meant I actually took my business to eBay where sellers can deliver this week.

So yes that is happening–not on “backordered” inventory but for on-hand FBA inventory.

That means:

1.) You will lose those sales or you are likely to have VERY disappointed customers who weren’t paying attention.
2.) Amazon is still not surrendering the buy-box to FBM sellers which is a SHAME. That is going to create upset customers or cost Amazon sales/commissions.

As a data point, as a 100% FBM seller I am not only shipping on time, I am shipping quicker than promised and delivering EARLY right now. Yet I still get only 2% of the Buy-Box even when I cheaper than the FBA/Amazon option, typically by a dollar or two.

I understand Amazon preferring the FBA experience since they make more money and can control the customer experience better BUT it shouldn’t be so slanted toward FBA over established FBM. It is practices like this that will get the governments involved in breaking up Amazon or changing their behavior.

user profile
Seller_AOLYfiVE6glpv

Hello, do you know if also affects Prime clients? Or do they still receive their orders very quickly?
I’m selling by FBA.

Thanks

user profile
Seller_UHVrZG9FjSeNI

All of my items too, it made my sales go down to nothing. The worst part is, my competitors selling similar items all still have the prime badge and get fast shipping. I’m really upset.

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post