"FAQ 4. I am a developer with multiple developer IDs." How can this happen?

Hello,

In the Amazon MWS Documentation FAQ page, there is a question about being a developer with multiple developer IDs. The response to this question says “… if you have multiple developer IDs, separate them with commas.”

Does this mean it’s possible for an individual to have multiple developer IDs? Or is it a single Seller Account that’s also a MWS Developer with a distint developer ID assigned to multiple employees?

I’m having a hard time understanding this. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

4. I am a developer with multiple developer IDs. Do I need to submit a separate Developer Registration and Assessment form for each developer ID?

No, you do not need to submit the form multiple times. If you have multiple developer IDs that support the same application, please enter them in the field under If you are currently a developer, please provide your developer ID(s) . Note that if you have multiple developer IDs, separate them with commas.

http://docs.developer.amazonservices.com/en_US/faq.html

Developer id’s are only good for a single region, you will need multiple developer ID’s to support multiple regions. It is not possible to have multiple developer ID’s in one region, with one seller account.

Amazon doesn’t want to do go through the approval process multiple times for one company, and companies don’t want to go through the process multiple times either. :slight_smile: If you have multiple developer IDs, then the result of the assessment will apply to all of them from the one process (like if you get access to Personally Identifiable Information, etc.)

David Nelson
Dynamic Enterprise Technologies Inc
Seattle Washington USA