user profile
Sign in
user profile

Declining Sales in last 2 weeks - since Mid May

by Seller_21RW4bqNT7wsH

For last 2 weeks, we continue to see declining sales or much less than normal. Just wanted to know if this is part of macro level trend for Amazon 3P sellers or just category specific or seller specific. Are there other 3P sellers seeing this decline also?

Tags:
367 replies
367 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_lfXsZFal1c10l
In reply to: Seller_21RW4bqNT7wsH's post

Eh yeah, I’d say sales have been slow for the past couple of weeks as well. Consistent with this time of year!

user profile
Seller_hqtxvyFbKJROC
This post has been deleted
user profile
Seller_AoXJb1THPUmOD

OF COARSE!

Your selling on a platform that has all kinds of competition.

user profile
Seller_GkrYmMeD5nq8d

It’s all good in the hood. Sales have gone up and down all week but still good for me. My products are very profitable.

user profile
Seller_Z5WHZAfNRss4v

Slow sales across the board. Multiple threads with grievances - and countless ideas about why this is occurring. Seems that third party sellers are being used as part of some weird experiment. Sales numbers for this time of year shouldn’t be so low. No word yet about whether the recent change to seller ratings showing only last 12 months will revert back to lifetime. No word about anything at all.

user profile
Seller_v42Ze1FIOrLwX

I guess it’s the time of year, that timeframe is about right for sales slowing down but I’ve been pretty steady and not really complaining. I just started selling about a month ago so I needed things to slowdown anyways because I don’t want to keep reaching into my money to pay for items since I’m a dropshipper so I want to get paid next week first before I get aggressive again.

user profile
Seller_1NpHg7EFjKKbZ

pre - Memorial bump is over and now the usual dip as folks are focused on the end of school year. Will ramp up as we get closer to PRIME day and the 4th July. After that slows down again until back to school selling starts. For us every year same pattern… last year disrupted by Hurricanes (TX and FL)…

user profile
Seller_03oEF7XMwht5S

I’ve been doing above average this year. Maybe it’s just that I have things not many other sellers have at prices they are willing to pay. Whatever it is that I’m doing I definitely like the results.

user profile
Seller_hLbXHuNEeNvps

The last two weeks (except yesterday) were the best of my short career here to date!

user profile
Seller_PCJ4GH7eqCbEx

Yes, the last couple of weeks have been very slow. Since January it’s been slower than the same time last year, despite more advertising and greater selection in my shop. As an Amazon shopper, as well as seller, I don’t see a lot direction towards handmade items when I search for items lately.

Go to original post